Search results for query: *

1. ThatKidBobo

Sprites Different sprites for fire death.

And that's why I suggested something this basic, changing the color of the sprites that fly around should be enough.
  2. ThatKidBobo

Weapons & Equip Some tinkers I wish were in Terraria <3

Most of them when compared to stalker's quiver? Just one example is the three shield combination, that would make a lot of situations very easily defeatable.
  3. ThatKidBobo

Sprites Different sprites for fire death.

I think it is very dumb that when something dies from a fire-related debuff or a fire themed weapon they explode into bloody giblets. Exploding them into grayscaled giblets would make much more sense I think, and would also look cooler in some situations imo. Maybe ice-related deaths could...
  4. ThatKidBobo

Biomes & Nature evil desert and hallowed desert

I would love to have this in the game.
  5. ThatKidBobo

Weapons & Equip Some tinkers I wish were in Terraria <3

A little bit TOO overpowered? Having almost everything at once is a bit much. Would be great for endgame though, a new tinkerer's workshop that is made with luminite or something could be more suitable for this.
  6. ThatKidBobo

Items One more double jump

I like it, also It could be the best one out of the elemental set, most appropiately found in obsidian chests.
  7. ThatKidBobo

Items 1.4.5 Inventory Sound Effects

There's that one sound effect that plays when you take an item from the ground or click on an item in your inventory. How about changing that sound for different types of items, like Diablo? For example, swords could play a seathing sound, guns could play a shotgun cocking sound, explosives...
  8. ThatKidBobo

Randomly Generated Quest System

As a person who recently got into the Elder Scrolls series, the first 2 games' random quest system amazed me, if you had nothing to do you could just get a quest and it would be it's own little original adventure. I never played modded Terraria and after years and years of playing I finally got...
  9. ThatKidBobo

PC How to get waterbolt pre skelyboi in 1.4

The reason of the book on the shelf being blue is Water Bolt being actually blue in pre release versions
  10. ThatKidBobo

Texture Pack Half-Life Texture Pack

How can I help with this project, I really like it!!!!!!
  11. ThatKidBobo

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

Bro this is so cool this inspired me make my own texture pack for the health bars similar to this, like this is one of the best ones out there
  12. ThatKidBobo

Eye Of Chuthulhu Vs Terrarian

It was fun to make. (with bad mouse)
  13. ThatKidBobo

Texture Pack Edgy HUD Pack

Hey Zach! The weird clipping issue is fixed, idk how I didn't notice that, it was so clear. Anyways the issue is fixed, I think it looks nice now, and if you like it, now you can use it!
  14. ThatKidBobo

Texture Pack Edgy HUD Pack

!NOW RELEASED ON STEAM WORKSHOP! WORKSHOP LINK I really like the color red and black, I usually combine them together. If you're like me I really suggest using this texture pack! I present you, The Edgy Hud Pack. Basically what this pack does is to alter some stuff about the in-game Hud, make...
  15. ThatKidBobo

PC Crash Corrupts Files

One day I was continuing my summoner playthrough and my pc recently crashed, when i entered the corruption after a little while my PC crashed. Now I opened the game to play again and I noticed my character was set to the deafult character(colors, style and hair), also it had no name. I tried to...
  16. ThatKidBobo

Darker Grass

Can anybody talented make the overworld grass darker ? If I knew how to edit tiles I could have done it myself, maybe a little help about that?
  17. ThatKidBobo

PC Steam Profiles Issue

Looks like that's the only thing I can do to prevent this from happening.( It might be annoying after a while though.)
  18. ThatKidBobo

PC Steam Profiles Issue

How can you open two Terraria clients running on different Steam accounts in the same computer? The profiles may be different but the Terraria root folder will always be in the same location. So Steam uses its cloud to equalize the progress of the account so when I open another Steam account on...
Back
Top Bottom