Search results for query: *

• Users: Martoto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The astronomer - moon changing NPC

The moon in terraria really does change a lot, apart from the normal moon phases. it also has the frost moon, pumpkin moon, blood moon... The astronomer will move in after your first blood moon i am not a spriter, but he's basically a scientist guy, googles. black hair, turtleneck sweater...
  2. Martoto

Game Mechanics NPC priority

I think NPC priority list needs some polishing. it works nicely, but i think the player should be able to set the priorities by himself. through a neat little list It's a list that would be available when you create a world. so you can choose which NPCs will come first and occupy your...
  3. Martoto

Game Mechanics Blacklist items

So we're getting the new "favorite" tool, and i think you should add another mechanic: black list it works just like the favorite, you blacklist it, and the next time you get close to that item, you won't pick it! . no more deleting those useless stacks of dirt/cobweb/mushrooms/seeds or...
  4. Martoto

Weapons & Equip Enchanted flail [Melee]

I was thinking about flails and magic missiles. and guess what? it would be extremely fun if there was a flail that could be controlled like a magic missile, following your mouse across the screen. Enchanted flail 17 damage 3.5 knockback ( so it doesn't send enemies flying) very slow...
  5. Martoto

Weapons & Equip Starfall spell

We have starfury, already. pretty decent sword. but i was thinking about a floating island spell, so i came with this. It is a early spell, at about the same tier of the water bolt, the difference being that it has more damage, but it falls from the sky, and don't bounce. of course Can pierce...
  6. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies Viking ship - boss

Well, this is a new boss idea, pretty straight forward. this is how it works It's a viking boat, with a bunch of vikings screaming and throwing axes at you, has a dragon head on the front and can drop some vikings fighters and axe throwers on the ground. it works kinda like the eye of cthulhu...
  7. Martoto

Game Mechanics Change on shields

I have had this idea for a while, shields are pretty cool. they remove knock-back and give you some defense. but what if they actually worked like shields? instead of giving flat defense, they could have chance (kinda like black belt, but higher chance) to block an attack. when you block an...
Back
Top Bottom