NPCs & Enemies Viking ship - boss

Martoto

Terrarian
Well, this is a new boss idea, pretty straight forward. this is how it works

It's a viking boat, with a bunch of vikings screaming and throwing axes at you, has a dragon head on the front and can drop some vikings fighters and axe throwers on the ground. it works kinda like the eye of cthulhu, except faster and deadlier.

It has two phases, in the first one it has his sail on and move fast and charge like eye of cthulhu does. on the second phase ( half life ) the sail gets destroyed and it gets slower, but his axe firing rate together with the viking drop rate gets really high, it starts going straight to you (like plantera does) and the dragon head starts spewing fire.

the vikings have a chance to spawn if you are in one of the beaches or snow biome. and have a lot of money in your pockets (like 1 - 5 platinum, maybe?), if you lose the money by dying or dropping it, they will go away. it is a pre mech boss

A) No stats
B) No drops
C) Does this thing fly or not? I'm confused.
D) Honestly no reason for me to kill it.
E) Assuming it's hardmode boss, seems like a C.A.R would take care of this pretty quickly, although I don't have any stats to go off of.

A) No stats
B) No drops
C) Does this thing fly or not? I'm confused.
D) Honestly no reason for me to kill it.
E) Assuming it's hardmode boss, seems like a C.A.R would take care of this pretty quickly, although I don't have any stats to go off of.

wow, i forgot some stuff. but here it goes.

stats: probably 20.000 hp, vikings dropped by the ship have 200 hp each. 25 defense. axes throwed deal 30 damage. 60 melee damage when charging down to 30 when the sail gets destroyed

drops:
viking steel (used to make viking armor, high defense, buff to ranged and melee. set bonus - berserk: taking damage increases damage and speed)
mjollnir ( very fast, 40 damage attacks create lightning that bolts to other enemies, also rare drop)
viking shortbow (very fast bow, 35 damage, shoots 2 arrows at a time when berserk)
viking axes ( throwing axe that stacks up to 2 times, 34 damage. fast speed, while berserk has extended range)
viking ale ( magic damage, 17 damage. 6 mana fast speed, medium splash radius. enemies affected by the ale get slowed and loses 14 armor)
some gold

yes, it does fly, just like the EoC

the reason to kill it: good loot and money

i have no idea what C.A.R is, sorry

Clockwork
Assault
Rifle

So does it float in the air or what? Snow biome doesn't always have water... and compared to other weapons you can get around the time,the only reason you'd farm it is for the money,but pirate invasion SEEMS more worthwhile..

Clockwork
Assault
Rifle

So does it float in the air or what? Snow biome doesn't always have water... and compared to other weapons you can get around the time,the only reason you'd farm it is for the money,but pirate invasion SEEMS more worthwhile..

sorry for the confusion, hehe. but yes, it does float.

also, the weapons stats are really off, i will fix that. but the main idea here is the boss itself.
the initial idea was a viking invasion just like the pirate invasion, but it wouldn't be as fun IMO. the idea is that they are about the same tier, but with different loot.

Back
Top Bottom