Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

A question. What depth level does Thorium ore spawn? I am running the Thorium Mod and Calamity Mod in terms of content So far the only special ores I have found are aerilite smooth coal, and heart quartz...
  2. S

What mods work well with this one and doesn't like "overlap" in terms of gear?
  3. S

Is the current version 1.2.4.1? Also, what mods work well with Thorium? Would you guys recommend playing on normal mode or expert mode?
  4. S

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

So, this 1.3 version that was released. What does it contain exactly? Does it contain all 900 new items? New Biomes, Bosses, and Monsters? Or are they still converting things to 1.3?
  5. S

The Little Things...

Coin Animations.... COIN ANIMATIONS.... MOTHER!@#$ING COIN ANIMATIONS but seriously coin animations.
  6. S

PC Expert Question

I have gained a lot more gold, I too have noticed higher droprates for mats from bosses. But I don't know if those are changes overall or if those are expert mode only. I wish a dev would elaborate >.<
  7. S

PC Terraria is the 3rd Most played game in the past 48 hours!

I've gotta say, I can't think of a time I've ever seen the peak hit 150,000.... Is this the new max? Anyone care to correct me? EDIT: According to Steamcharts.... we have hit our peak this time around O.o http://steamcharts.com/app/105600#All 158k.... daaaaaaang
  8. S

PC What was the first mob to kill you? (Expert Mode)

I got stoned by Medusa while I was using my grappling hook to shoot her from above. I fell very very very far down. Such a stupid death.
  9. S

PC Expert Mode Help: Eye of Cthulu: Phase 3/4

I got the eye of Cthulu down to less than 300 health. Suddenly all of my arrows and all my other melee attacks dealt.... ONE damage each.... Wat? Got any tips? Because that was just pure baloney. Got any idea to deal more damage with silver Tier full armor set and weapons?
  10. S

PC 1.3 Changelog

Any chance of an Extra Large World for World Generation?
  11. S

Best mods for starting out?

I installed the necro, thorium, and GRealm mods and tried it out for a bit. Do I need to create a new world for the full experience? Are there any more mods that work really well with them? fyi, it was not fun fighting zombies that can open doors at night during the first night with nothing more...
  12. S

Best mods for starting out?

Evening, I have downloaded the Thorium mod thus far, but I am looking for more mods to use in combination/tandem if at all possible. Can you guys recommend mods that are compatible with each other to run at the same time?
Back
Top Bottom