Search results for query: *

• Users: acrooo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. acrooo

pls no drama

this should not really belong to off topic, but I can't find a more relevant place than this. lately I seen a lot of drama on this forum, mainly me and empress's marriage and PewDiePie x terraria, and a lot of small ones all I want to say is, let people have their fun on the forum, unless is...
  2. acrooo

hi I am acro

hi I am acro, I am on forum for some time but did not do a proper introduction, I go by im/he, I am a youtuber and I married eol, and that is my only info I can share with you hehe
  3. acrooo

Video I got copyright claimed for plantera song

so.... my fish run video got copyright claimed and I only used a plantera song and here is the vid [outdated] YouTube fixed it.
  4. acrooo

Video fish 69420

Probably the last fish video ill make, bruh moment @Jetstreme ∞
  5. acrooo

no tooth EoC is a thing now

I created this abomination ,Enjoy download:
  6. acrooo

What is your favorite game?

What is your favorite game? Mine is terraria and hollow knight.
  7. acrooo

acro of light(EoL respite)

so this is a empress of light resprite ,the 2nd phase i protect her, because shes my wife download :
  8. acrooo

Texture Pack UWU texture pack

so I made an UWU texture pack, it's a small change , I changed the heart to uwu... now it works on all the heart download the pack your self:
  9. acrooo

Video terraria 1.4 - paper airplane VS King Slime (re-uploaded)

terraria 1.4 - paper airplane VS King Slime if you wanna see more challenges ,comment down below, ill do the challenge that get most likes lol
  10. acrooo

Game Mechanics so I married Empress of Light. (for redigit)

E I married eol, ultimate simp move so you guys probably know that I married Empress of light, and I'm very pleased to add a game mechanic that if the player named acro then Empress of Light will fight for the player, because you know, she's my wife, and I wanna add this in terraria 1.4.1 , so...
  11. acrooo

Video building "14" base in terraria (14 sub special)

building "14" base in terraria (14 sub special) l l l l l l l l
  12. acrooo

Video The last part of my terraria let’s play (season 2)!!!

Hey guys, you probably see my last post, if not, check it out plz. so my last part of my let’s play will publish on July 31st, maybe you wanna check it out : so it’s about me fighting empress of light, I know I said that I married empress of light in the last post, but I recorded the video in...
  13. acrooo

I officially married to empress of light (video)

I found a empress of light fan art on reddit and now i’m officially married to empress of light.
  14. acrooo

Mac When will terraria support macOS Big Sur?

I just upgraded to macos Big Sur, I cannot play terraria ,when will terraria support macOS Big Sur?
Back
Top Bottom