Game Mechanics so I married Empress of Light. (for redigit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrooo

Official Terrarian
E I married eol, ultimate simp move

so you guys probably know that I married Empress of light, and I'm very pleased to add a game mechanic that if the player named acro then Empress of Light will fight for the player, because you know, she's my wife, and I wanna add this in terraria 1.4.1 , so plz share this to everyone especially red thanks, this is a video explaining that

Last edited:
so you guys probably know that I married Empress of light, and I'm very pleased to add a game mechanic that if the player named acro then Empress of Light will fight for the player, because you know, she's my wife, and I wanna add this in terraria 1.4.1 , so plz share this to everyone especially red thanks, this is a video explaining that
No. Simply no. This doesn't need any explanation.

*Confused Digitus sounds*
Okay, im going to be honest, i doubt Redigit adds this, and probably we get erased from the thread for pinning (I think its said like this) Redigit.
But hey, congrats.

She's been around 1 year, which means she's 1. That's illegal in pretty much every country.
Also, isn't it a bit hasty to marry after dating for 1 year?
Where does she live?
How do you correspond if she trys to kill you, doesn't respond in comments, and is confined to existing in a fictional world?
She probably existed before, the prismatic lacewings just didn’t need protecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom