Search results for query: *

1. waterdogx

tModLoader Having trouble making multiple tool tips in an item

I'm learning to program mods and I can't find out how to add multiple tool tips to an item in C#. I've looked everywhere and i have yet to successfully find anything that helps.
  2. waterdogx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've had the same problems with mine as well, and when I try to use the mod separately from tmod, it doesn't seems to effect the game at all, since I remember playing it a while back and it changed the title screen. Unfortunently, I myself have yet to find a way to fix it. Though I think my main...
  3. waterdogx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For some reason my game keeps shutting down when it gets to about 80-90% when it's "resetting objects." The game was working fine before but now i can't get it to work on any of the worlds i have set up. Is there a way to fix this, or does the tmod version just not work anymore?
  4. waterdogx

is there a way to restore the soundtrack? I was trying to use a custom soundtrack in the game...

is there a way to restore the soundtrack? I was trying to use a custom soundtrack in the game, but when i got into the game, there was no sound. Then i tried replacing it with the original soundtrack, and it still didn't work.
  5. waterdogx

[img]

6. waterdogx

for starters, read a dictionary.

for starters, read a dictionary.
  7. waterdogx

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

damn it....well even then it still makes no sence why i can't equip the tourmaline tunic also i forgot to mention that the contagion won't work either, but i'm guessing that relates to it not being finished too.
  8. waterdogx

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

ok, i just got avalon, and i think i did something wrong when installing it, because i can't craft some things like spore powder, and i think the enemies don't work, but i'm not sure about it. also the tormaline tunic causes my game to shutdown when i equip it. please help because i've been...
  9. waterdogx

PC World launch crashes

when my game crashes, it seems like it has a pattern. after i launched 2 worlds, the third one crashes my game and i wouldn't be able to relaunch it for a while. i'm not absolutely sure if this is from 1.3 or if it's a steam problem, but it's most likely terrarria since it only happens in...
  10. waterdogx

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! I HAD SO MANY IDEA I WANTED TO TRY AND GET INTO THE GAME! DAMN YOU TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. waterdogx

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I've got some ideas for magic items! how about a Magic Wand? craftable made from wand of sparking, 5 fallen stars, 3 iron bars damage: 15 knockback: very weak (I don't have any ideas for usetime) shoots a small ball of light mana: 5 velocity: 9 5% chance to spawn a bunny when the magic hat is...
  12. waterdogx

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

<moderator edit: please don't post images containing profanity>
  13. waterdogx

Terraria: Otherworld Towers of Power

for some reason i want to sh!t all over your comment...figuratively-_-
  14. waterdogx

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

27 S is for sunscreen, and also the sun, both give you cancer, now isn't that fun?
  15. waterdogx

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

so it looks like the days are shorter, atleast in space they are. i'm guessing the creators are going for a more realistic day and night cycle, since in real life when you're in space the days go by faster
  16. waterdogx

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

you know...no one said we couldn't do more than one number. but just to be safe, 43
  17. waterdogx

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

IT'S SO BEUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!
  18. waterdogx

SWEET JESUS O_O

SWEET JESUS O_O
  19. waterdogx

How the heck can you make an animated profile picture here?

How the heck can you make an animated profile picture here?
  20. waterdogx

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

wait a secound...guys...this is the 87th page! OOOOH MY GOOOOD!
Back
Top Bottom