Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

"was painted"

yes the fabric costume was painted. of course.

these theories take too much of the plausibility into consideration, and not the probability.

just because it's plausible that bonnie was painted doesn't mean it's logical in any sense. why? because the costume is made of fabric. you don't paint fabric, or else it would ruin the fabric.
Just a thought (and a rather dumb one)

But why was Bonnie replaced with a blue Bonnie?

What kind of person would spend 5 nights or even 1 night? You Have 2 be crazy to become security gaurd there. Low wages, Possible Death, and Death can be intensely painful

i think the one who caused the bite of 87 could be mangle becuase couldnt be foxy because he was inactive for a long time and freddy and chica isnt and mangle jumpscare show him biting the frontal lobe

i think the one who caused the bite of 87 could be mangle becuase couldnt be foxy because he was inactive for a long time and freddy and chica isnt and mangle jumpscare show him biting the frontal lobe
Yes, but, Toy Chica, unlike Chica, is used for parties. And her beak can fall off. I'm not intending that Toy Chica caused, just saying there's more suspects

All the animitronics at the bite of 87 took a bite out of dat person's head.
Except Bonnie.

And that brings another topic.

What if 1st Gen Bonnie caused the bite of '87
Pros:
-Explains why his face was ripped out
-Explains why Toy Bonnie is made cute and with a smaller jaw

Con:
-His face could have been used as spare parts

Except Bonnie.

And that brings another topic.

What if 1st Gen Bonnie caused the bite of '87
Pros:
-Explains why his face was ripped out
-Explains why Toy Bonnie is made cute and with a smaller jaw

Con:
-His face could have been used as spare parts
Bonnie is a big derp. Im just gonna say dat outloud

Well you see-
Cramp: back in the day they didnt have awesome graphics on video games so instead of prple they had blue so it could just be the crapy 8 bit gaming, but I highly doubt that, I mean if you look at the minigames in the prvious games bonnie is still his original purple color, so if its a different bonnie I wouldn't be surprised, in fact I think that thats the case, you see back then freddy fazbears pizza/fredbears/any other diner that they had wasnt failing, it was actually pretty popular so they prabably had alot of money, thats why I think they had a different bonnie, but what about the children? Who said that the childrens souls couldnt go into other animatronics? Thats why I think the toys have black eyes in the second game. So the children couldve easily switched from one animatronic to the other.
Me:............thanks cramp! (sarcasm)
Cramp: your welcome!

Last edited:
Can't argue with that. Guess Blue's the new purple.

One question, if you have time, who do you think caused Bite of '87, if it even occurred
I think it was Mangle, because the original animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, G Freddy, Springtrap) were not in use at the time, the other toys and Puppet and BB's mouths would not open enough to bite someone's head, and Mangle bites your frontal lobe in it's jumpscare.

Back
Top Bottom