Search results for query: *

• Users: Rangingly
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Floating Lake Too Low For Sky Stuff?

It's a large world (PC version) and the lake is at 600 elevation, Surface it says. Probably wasted my time building a protected fishing hole there, huh. Does it have to be in Space? What elevation is necessary? Thanks.
  2. R

Resolved PC Controls Question

I just can't figure out how to close an open door with mouse and keyboard commands, and none of the web pages have that particular info. In Xbox you just walked through it and it closed automatically, but I'm new to the PC version and it's driving me nuts. HELP! Thanks.
  3. R

PC Version slows down to crawl at times.

Played Old Gen and Console to endgame. 2nd day of PC version and I've a problem. At times (most times) my character movement, enemy movement, and even leaves falling from trees slows down to half-speed while the music and game continues normally. Makes it impossible to explore a large world...
  4. R

Xbox 360 Space

Having been through building a world that is too high up and is causing endless problems in hardmode, I am trying very hard to understand the Terraria page criterion for Space. It says: " Space is a layer appearing at the top of the world: 980 feet and above for large worlds, ~700 for medium...
  5. R

Xbox 360 Wyvern Territory?

Building a small world up for many weeks now, but I'm beginning to suspect that the world is just to darn high ! It tops out at 174 m above on the Depth Meter. My NPC's are all in a structure that sits at 55 m above and goes up tp 94. When I go hard mode, will Wyvern's target the house? I can...
  6. R

Xbox 360 Cheating the Corruption

Hi, 360 user. A question: Could you use a Clentaminator to make a softmode world Hallow? Would this then stop the Corruption from taking hold after Wall of Flesh? I'm thinking then to go back and create the Corruption biome in just the right spot afterwards. Has anyone tried this? Thanks for any...
Back
Top Bottom