2. Scripter

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Nice!
  3. Scripter

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Yes, this is the one I was referring to. I should have been more clear
  4. Scripter

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I actually like that devs like this are waiting until 1.4 tMod is out. It gives them a chance to really make some cool changes, and implement some things that are 1.4 specific. The future of modding Terraria looks awesome!
  5. Scripter

Wow, you guys are really going all out on this one. In some of those backgrounds, I see thing like lava. Will those parts of the background be animated? Or, is that not possible?
  6. Scripter

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I suppose I'm the same way when it comes to world-gen. It doesn't help that world-gen by itself is really wonky sometimes haha. I really can't wait to have this back in my arsenal :)
  7. Scripter

Yeah, that might be it.. I don't really remember at this point lol
  8. Scripter

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Very cool! Thank you!
  9. Scripter

tModLoader Readable Books - The next best thing since rideable rotating cylinders

This has a ton of possibilities. It would be really cool to find a random book in the dungeon that had a story of someone that got caught down there and wrote a book about it lol. Are there any plans for something like this?
  10. Scripter

I really love the sprites in this one! Was this mod ever combined with another? I seem to recall something about this and another mod. Maybe that was my imagination.... Man, all these great mods, I don't think my PC is going to like this...
  11. Scripter

tModLoader Widgets

Wow, this is very cool! It's nice little additions like this that make modding such an awesome thing! Thank you!!
  12. Scripter

tModLoader Stevie's One-Off Mods

Heck yah! I've always wanted to play this game without that! Glad I found this
  13. Scripter

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

A few posts up, someone mentioned that it should work. Wasn't confirmed, though...
  14. Scripter

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I normally take a look at each world before I play it using TEdit. That way, I know the world generation hasn't givin me something terrible lol
  15. Scripter

tModLoader Stevie's One-Off Mods

Oh man, I love QoL mods like this! Although the potion sickness thing seems a bit OP Ah yes, autojump like minecraft :)
  16. Scripter

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

It says that the latest version works with an old version of tModLoader. Does it still work, or does this need to be updated?
  17. Scripter

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Ah, thank you for the heads up on that!
  18. Scripter

tModLoader Soul Destroyer (1.4 ALPHA version included)

Not really into single weapon mods like this, but I'll give it a try! Looks like a lot of hard work went into just one weapon. It has peaked my curiosity! Do you plan on adding other weapons, or perhaps more "stages"? I'd love to see something like this with swords that can be upgraded. If you...
  19. Scripter

Saw mention of this mod in the tMod Discord. Gonna give this a shot! Looks awesome!
  20. Scripter

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

This mod, along with Fargo's Souls mod is by far one of my favorite mod combos. The only thing I don't like is the fact that gravity gets reversed in the underground hallowed, without that heart thing equipped. Damn good mods, though. Man, I can't wait to see what Fargo does with 1.4!
Back
Top Bottom