Search results for query: *

1. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Murasama from Metal Gear Rising

If you go on "The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop" if you scroll down into the table of content and click on language packs it'll tell you how to change the text Hope this helps
  2. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Bucket To Wooden Bucket

Now with bottomless water buckets
  3. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Horseman's Horse

personally i love the headless horseman so next halloween ill find this and download it
  4. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Chest Chester Collection

thats alot of chesters
  5. JamieTehTerrarian

How do I know what the Item Keys are for each item? (language packs)

im not exactly sure what ur talking about so yeah this might not be a help but yeah for example u wanna change the magic mirror u would go Key Translation ItemName.MagicMirror (insert whatever u wanna call it here) and for json files i cant help and not all things are labeled the item/npc/ect...
  6. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Chester Mimics

they probably dont i mean like in terraria and also chester is kinda the mimic of dst
  7. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Chester Mimics

if u really think about it chester is a cute mimic maybe in lore hes the brother of the mimics
  8. JamieTehTerrarian

Language Pack Googlerraria: Terraria into Google's Reliable translator

imagine making it so that all sprites were changed just copy and paste from google with the name terraria would be so hard to beat
  9. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Ant Pack

Ok now updated i spent a while updating and revamping it please enjoy
  10. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Santa Hat NPCs

I have an idea for this pack u should make it so that santa has 2 hats
  11. JamieTehTerrarian

Papyrus Prime(not a texture pack)

so like on 2020 when texture packs were easy to make i saw someone make papyrus prime and i always thought how cool it would be if someone could somehow make it so that when it says "The air is getting colder around you" it would say "The spaghetti is getting colder around u" before i always...
  12. JamieTehTerrarian

it makes it a lot easier

it makes it a lot easier
  13. JamieTehTerrarian

So like do u open 2 folders, 1 with sprites and 1 with the texture pack or only me also u make...

So like do u open 2 folders, 1 with sprites and 1 with the texture pack or only me also u make really cool texture packs
  14. JamieTehTerrarian

Texture Pack Woolly Chester Skins

i have a fight feeling hes gonna add a mushroom one like how he made a mushroom chester
  15. JamieTehTerrarian

i mean tile ids lol sorry to change ur reply section with thise
  16. JamieTehTerrarian

no i mean the cage ids but when i figure it out ill try to make the grinch packit onlysays item ids im suppost to guess the rest
  17. JamieTehTerrarian

i wish it would say what ids they are on the wiki lol im trying to change worms and the wiki doesn't say all it says are the ids it doesn't say what they are but when i figure that out i might try to make the grinch
  18. JamieTehTerrarian

very very scary im trying to upgrade a pack i made a few months ago but because the wiki wont say the tile id i found 2 of the ids i want and i just took a break doing it i might try to do it after i do that
  19. JamieTehTerrarian

ngl i wanted to make a pack were the tax collector was a grinch but i took one look at the sprite and said "OH HELL NO" seeing this makes me wanna do it
Back
Top Bottom