Texture Pack Santa Hat NPCs

TheWiseWillow

Spazmatism
Town NPCs with Santa Hats
Icon.png

Not all NPCs have a Santa hat.
The Truffle, Tavernkeep, and Witch Doctor textures were too small to fit a Santa hat.
(Also I didn't put a hat on the Tax Collector but that was on purpose.)
Angler.png
Arms Dealer.png
Clothier.png
Cyborg.png
Demolitionist.png
Dryad.png
Dye Trader.png
Golfer.png
Guide.png
Mechanic.png
Merchant.png
Nurse.png

OldMan.png
Painter.png
PartyGirl.png
Pirate.png
Princess.png
Skeleton Merchant.png
Steampunker.png
Stylist.png
Tinkerer.png
Traveling Merchant.png
Wizard.png
Zoologist.png
ZoologistFox.png

Steam Workshop

ngl i wanted to make a pack were the tax collector was a grinch but i took one look at the sprite and said "OH HELL NO" seeing this makes me wanna do it

That would be cool if you did, but yeah a lot of the NPCs have so many animation frames it's kinda scary lol.
very very scary im trying to upgrade a pack i made a few months ago but because the wiki wont say the tile id i found 2 of the ids i want and i just took a break doing it i might try to do it after i do that

very very scary im trying to upgrade a pack i made a few months ago but because the wiki wont say the tile id i found 2 of the ids i want and i just took a break doing it i might try to do it after i do that
Yeah, I really wish they would name each file, but I understand that it would take forever to name all the files. (Because there are over 12,000 files)

Yeah, I really wish they would name each file, but I understand that it would take forever to name all the files. (Because there are over 12,000 files)
i wish it would say what ids they are on the wiki lol im trying to change worms and the wiki doesn't say all it says are the ids it doesn't say what they are but when i figure that out i might try to make the grinch

Back
Top Bottom