Search results for query: *

1. P

PC WTB: Sniper Scope + Nazar

I need a scope and a nazar, i have a bunch of stuff, just lmk what u need i have a ton of stuff to trade, just let me know what u need
  2. P

can't find any truffle worms, been looking for days -.-

Coming from the guy with no job living off of his mother. Yawn smd
  3. P

can't find any truffle worms, been looking for days -.-

anybody have an extra one?
  4. P

whats better? Turtle Shell or Worm Scarf

mhm i read it has 25% damage reduce, i wonder if you used both how effective it would be. 42% damage reduce
  5. P

whats better? Turtle Shell or Worm Scarf

What damage reduce does the turtle shell have? I am unsure of this item.
  6. P

Expert Mode Treasure bags. pls help

i just went to expert mode, killed the eater of worlds and skelletron. I got a treasure bag from each one and then duped them so i could get developers gear. I opened up like 1000 of each one and i didn't get anything, what's the problem?
  7. P

Xbox One Anybody have DYES?

looking for dyes right now, some are impossible to get ><
  8. P

Xbox One Frostmoon + Pumpking farm help xbox 1

i'm able to solo pumpking all the waves by myself without an arena if anybody wants help now
  9. P

Console Moon Arena Tips

i wish they sold traps, i have no idea how i'm supposed to find them all
  10. P

Xbox One Frostmoon + Pumpking farm help xbox 1

im having a hard time with the waves for frostmoon, i can't seem to stay alive. I can stay alive in pumpking but not complete many waves. I need some help badly :( GT: POOPthatPEES i'd really appreciate some help
  11. P

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

GT: POOPthatPEES i need help doing frostmoon and pumpking waves, i can't get any drops :(
  12. P

Console Moon Arena Tips

i would love for somebody to help me set one of these up :) if you can add POOPTHATPEES on xbox 1. i would really really appreciate it.
  13. P

Console Frostmoon + Pumpking farm help xbox 1

xbox 1 gamertag: poopthatpees i need help farming for the gear. I also need a nimbus rod badly, i've been trying to farm one forever and they just wont drop. I don't have a trap arena set up because i'm not sure how to do it. I can basically make it past a bunch of waves just killing things...
Back
Top Bottom