Console Moon Arena Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
One does not simply create a Moon Event Trap. I have tried many different styles for traps for both Events, and have developed a fairly effective design for each:

Pumpkin Moon:
1) create a flat area about 200 blocks long, in the center create two stacks of blocks 14 blocks tall, four blocks apart
2) create a staircase extending from both poles, so it looks like a pyramaid cut in half
3) on each stair, place a Super Dart Trap, and create poles of Flamethrower Traps between the original poles, leaving a two block space, and at the base of each staircase create 10-12 block wide lava pits
4) create a platform of spiky ball traps extending the length of the staircase and both lava pits
5) create a room with a bed on the platform of spiky ball traps, and a one second timer wired to all traps
During the Event, use the Scourge of Corruptor or Death Sickle on the hordes of enemies climbing the stairs. When Pumpkings attack you, go onto the roof. Fly straight up, causing the Pumpking to fly above you, and alternate between Vampire Knives and Paladin's Hammer.

Frost Moon:
1) Take my Pumpkin Moon trap and add teleporters that are activated by Yellow Pressure Plates, all connected to a single Teleporter at the bottom of each lava pit
2) Add more Super Dart Traps and create an extended Spiky Ball Trap platform
During the Event, use the Scourge of Corruptor or Death Sickle like in the PM. When Ice Queens attack, fly onto the ceiling and shoot your feet with the Scourge of Corruptor, causing hordes of little eaters to eat her. Stay as still as possible, as she resorts to frenzying attacks that have a greater chance of hitting you if you try to avoid them.
Hope this helped and Good Luck fighting these Events!

i would love for somebody to help me set one of these up :) if you can add POOPTHATPEES on xbox 1. i would really really appreciate it.

If you do build it, build it in a desert so you can be sure no enemies are getting trapped in underground caves.

Once you get a horseman's blade you don't need an elaborate arena for anything anymore.
Check out this video, there is a tutorial on his channel.

Yeah I forgot how to make that fancy make words a link thing, can someone tell me?

Edit: Well apparently it's a video now, BB is so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom