Search results for query: *

1. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Spooky Halloween House!

As the title says, I built a spooky Halloween house! I decided to try a playthrough on the "for the worthy" seed and decided to make my house a little bit seasonal by making a spooky mansion. ... I'm still in the early game so I went onto my building character to redesign my starter shack...
  2. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Who are you?

Who are you?
  3. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

You guys did good! congrats to the finalists! It was a fun competition
  4. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Drawings & Paintings Heres some stuff I've made.

Heres a few more things I've been working on! The first one is a robot sage dude, he's wearing a mix of streetwear with patches and has some leg/waist wraps. Next we have my first attempt at photobashing! its normally used to get realistic textures and such, but I just decided to mess around...
  5. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

They are just pointing out that this chat isn't where we are supposed to post our entries, here's a link to the actual submission thread Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread in case you were having trouble finding it. The staff wanted everything to be in one place so its easier for...
  6. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Biomes & Nature platinum bunny?

If this was implemented, I dont think it should be hardmode only. In hardmode, its most likely going to get killed by some random enemy or a summon. Instead it could have a very low spawn chance and it would be extremely rewarding if someone happened to find one. Also in hardmode, 1 platinum...
  7. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my entry! I love plants and have my own little garden, so for my set piece I chose to do a Wood Sprite. I hope you guys like it, Its in a different style than usual as I didnt want to put 100 years into shading and such, so this time I just used a selection tool to select my shadows and...
  8. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Havent really had much time to browse the forums/general internet recently, figured I’d post a few more drawings since I’m on. This time it’s traditional art with some mechanical pencil and gold/copper watercolours. It’s not watercolour paper or anything fancy, so I used a very small amount of...
  9. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Items Potion that teleports you where you died

I mean this would be really handy if you had drop items on death active. Like it could be a fairly pricey potion which you could grind out. It’s more for the sake of convenience so it wouldn’t be too bad. And with drop items on death, it would allow you to to maybe use some coins in the potion...
  10. Cpt_FluffyBottom

NPCs & Enemies Enemies with world/player interactions.

Yeah that would be cool off it was temporary, but then you would need block memory of how they were before the change. Which might not be too hard after seeing a couple of spoilers with the block replacement they teased. They replaced wood, slopes, dirt, and even chests without changing the...
  11. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Biomes & Nature Make sure things like this don't happen in prehm.

That’s a good idea actually. I’d like to see more traps like that in expert mode. I just feel like tackling the very rare ocassion where a hardmode statue intercepts a trap wire, is way too rare, specific, and small in the grand scheme of things, to be grounds for a change. Like in my...
  12. Cpt_FluffyBottom

NPCs & Enemies Enemies with world/player interactions.

I was just thinking that most enemies attack you in the same ways, they either shoot you, or try to charge at your face. Sure there are a couple of exceptions like Medusa. I think it would be cool if certain enemies could interact with the player or the environment. Like even a simple grapple...
  13. Cpt_FluffyBottom

NPCs & Enemies True ending for terraria (my idea)

Before everything, there was the guide. Why was he there? Something is quite suspicious. Interesting idea with the moonlord controlling him, but I feel like the guide is already tied to the WoF so I don’t think he needs more on his plate lol. Heck, he’s lived over a million lives already where...
  14. Cpt_FluffyBottom

I don’t see how it’s less fair. Cross wired traps have been a thing for years. Like stepping on a trap and having 3 darts fire and 2 boulders drop. Unlike an explosive trap, you could at least potentially grapple away because you get a lot more time to react. Traps are designed to kill you and...
  15. Cpt_FluffyBottom

I’d say to keep it. In terraria we already have dynamite traps (not the ones on the ore, like legit traps that one shot you). These are rare, but I feel like hardmode statues hooked up to wires are extra rare. They will both kill you almost instantly if you aren’t careful. You can just go back...
  16. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Hello! Just thought I'd post a few things I've made. I haven't really posted on this forum in a while but I decided to check in and I saw this section for artwork and such that is not terraria related and felt like I needed to post a few things. I've been trying to improve my artwork over the...
  17. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Irritating Town Npc moments

When you are reforging a magic weapon, but it seems like it only comes when you click super fast. You always end up skipping it.
  18. Cpt_FluffyBottom

what is your hardest event to finish?

Multiplayer pumpkin moon is the worst. When you are kiting a whole bunch of pumpkings, and then your ally passes you and all their pumpkings smack you towards all of yours, you just get smacked around till you die (I didnt have the cobalt shield this time)
  19. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

In vanilla I'd have to say expert mode Duke Fishron. I think the reason I say that is because I have played against expert EoC and Skeletron that I have kinda got into a rhythm for those two. Sure expert mode skeletron still kills me here and there, but I found he is easy to beat if you make a...
Back
Top Bottom