Search results for query: *

1. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Spooky Halloween House!

As the title says, I built a spooky Halloween house! I decided to try a playthrough on the "for the worthy" seed and decided to make my house a little bit seasonal by making a spooky mansion. ... I'm still in the early game so I went onto my building character to redesign my starter shack...
  2. Cpt_FluffyBottom

NPCs & Enemies Enemies with world/player interactions.

I was just thinking that most enemies attack you in the same ways, they either shoot you, or try to charge at your face. Sure there are a couple of exceptions like Medusa. I think it would be cool if certain enemies could interact with the player or the environment. Like even a simple grapple...
  3. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Drawings & Paintings Heres some stuff I've made.

Hello! Just thought I'd post a few things I've made. I haven't really posted on this forum in a while but I decided to check in and I saw this section for artwork and such that is not terraria related and felt like I needed to post a few things. I've been trying to improve my artwork over the...
  4. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Drawings & Paintings A little something I did using graphite.

It's not the best thing in the world, but I had a ton of fun (and pain) while drawing this. Let me know if I should fix something (I still need to hand it in for marks).
  5. Cpt_FluffyBottom

PC Could I join someone's server?

I have been playing Terraria for a while now bu I haven't found a server that I could settle down on. I'm 15 with a mic and skype. If anymore info is required, just ask.
  6. Cpt_FluffyBottom

PC Looking for people who can host a server

I'm 15 years old as of September and fairly experienced with the game, I'm a little fuzzy on stuff that came around the same update as Duke Fishron because I used to be a console player. I have hamachi... but I never used it/figured out how to use it. If you have anymore questions about me, feel...
  7. Cpt_FluffyBottom

PC Bye for now!

I will have to go, my computer got a nasty virus that basically made my computer un-repairable so I wont be on. If I get a new computer my dad will force me to get a Mac... which to my knowledge doesn't run Terraria. I will still be on the console though...
  8. Cpt_FluffyBottom

A new drawing by me

Hello all, Welcome to where I'm going to post my drawings. Some are from the old forums but theres one new one; The Blizzard Staff My personal fav; The Horseman's Blade The Raven Staff The Stake Launcher Thanks for viewing, be careful what you say... you may only say it once.
  9. Cpt_FluffyBottom

PC Hello again!

I've been playing Terraria for a while now. Migrating from iOS to xbox, and finally to PC. I love this game and its by far my favourite. I thought I might as well introduce myself again. Im 15, my favourite colour is orange, I like pizza, but you don't want to here this boring stuff so I think...
Back
Top Bottom