Search results for query: *

1. Tehpootisman

tModLoader Implementing Town Pet idle anims?

Hello, I am way over my head with my very vague understanding of how to code in trying to make a Town Pet NPC. I've got everything else about the NPC working, however is there was a way to manually add/play custom idle animations that could play at random times? I've been told I may have to...
  2. Tehpootisman

Other Art [Comic] Terraria: Going Lunar

So after reading stuff like Legend of Maxx, Quest of Purification, and Myths of Terraria, I felt like I oughta make my own webcomic thing. lmao. But it's not gonna be like one those that starts out with the protagonist starting from scratch. Nope. No siree. Contains mod content, custom lore...
  3. Tehpootisman

Story [Crossover] Gate: Otherworld

Spoiler: Actually has nothing to do with Terraria: Otherworld. Posted this on Fanfiction but sheesh does anyone ever go there?? But then I was like "sure it's 11:01 PM where i'm at so yeah i think it's a good idea to post it here." So that's what i'm doing. So, I made a crossover with the...
  4. Tehpootisman

Poetry First Day- A Terraria Poem(?)

Made this shortly after the 1.2 Christmas update. In one of my middle school assignments, we had to write/type a poem (At least, I think we did), so I made one about Terraria. Trust me, I had to wait at least 3 years before I got the chance to share this with you guys. Think about that! It's...
  5. Tehpootisman

A slightly more scientific Terraria: Plantera

Okay, so, Bosses and Acsessories both got one vote on the poll. So I did a boss. This isn't as scientific as it should be...but....meh, whatever. [The following is an excerpt from Nexus Y.'s Knowledge of the Jungle] Plantera Named after the first person-- whose exact full name...
  6. Tehpootisman

A slightly more scientific Terraria: Health

so this is, uh, a thing I did for a Terraria/RWBY Crossover fic (it's called Red Like Crimtane if you wanna check it out) but since I visited the plotbin I saw something about explaining Terraria scientifically. So I figured i'd give it a twist, and explain it with...
  7. Tehpootisman

Short Story The Three Kingdoms

Figured i'd post it here, since my friend didn't tell me that we used these forums now. ----- Once upon a time, there was a vast landscape, known to it's inhabitants simply as Terraria. Life was peaceful, apart from the giant slimes, the Corruption, Crimson, Hallowed, and such. However, one...
Back
Top Bottom