Search results for query: *

1. Industrial Revolution

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

Tiny post. The Official Website for Terraria - Industrial Revolution has been restored.
  2. Industrial Revolution

Not really. I tinker with it often though. Know any modder types who are interested in messing with T-IR?
  3. Industrial Revolution

To make use of Steam integration it's all about starting the program (any program technically) from the right folder. The launcher does just that being it is in the Terraria folder and calls the Terraria-IR executable from there. So long as the launcher executable is run from the Terraria...
  4. Industrial Revolution

You can blame Arvixe for that one. They've been less than helpful with troubleshooting. Those sites are down. Try The Files Here
  5. Industrial Revolution

A wiki would help so much!! Aim to aquire the Engineer. Through him you can expand into many of the new toys. There are several new crafting stations that are used to make industrial things along with consolidating crafting stations for normal recipes.
  6. Industrial Revolution

They are purchased from the Engineer. The Engineer is a new NPC that you obtain when you have sufficient housing for new NPCs and you defeat the Lich King. The Lich King can be found at the bottom of the Crypts. The Crypts are a new mini biome that spawn on the surface. They are coded in as...
  7. Industrial Revolution

Sort of a random update here. I saw someone playing and wanted to join them, so I made the Star Map more accessible so that it can actually be used by anyone. -Minor update posted. The Star Map is now accessible from the main menu and in game with the Star Map control key. Anyone with T-IR...
  8. Industrial Revolution

The menu was rearranged because technically there is no more single player. You are always...

The menu was rearranged because technically there is no more single player. You are always starting the server even when you play by yourself. For all intensive purposes you are in single player when you select host and play.
  9. Industrial Revolution

Ah I see. I've never been much of an online chatter. Didn't even notice.

Ah I see. I've never been much of an online chatter. Didn't even notice.
  10. Industrial Revolution

:/ lol it's good to hear that the installer isn't still broken. I was seriously concerned...

:/ lol it's good to hear that the installer isn't still broken. I was seriously concerned about that. I've had more trouble with the installer than the mod itself. If it installs and uninstalls right... and you do get it to run. Would mind mentioning that in the main thread?
  11. Industrial Revolution

Does it show "Terraria Industrial Revolution" in the Programs and Features list?

Does it show "Terraria Industrial Revolution" in the Programs and Features list?
  12. Industrial Revolution

I do apologize for the inconvenience. What Windows are you using?

I do apologize for the inconvenience. What Windows are you using?
  13. Industrial Revolution

Have you been able to resolve the issues you had with T-IR?

Have you been able to resolve the issues you had with T-IR?
  14. Industrial Revolution

Never was easy making something work for everyone lol. There is a message box that should appear with information on why it crashed. What does it say?
  15. Industrial Revolution

That folder will only show up when you save a map or player.
  16. Industrial Revolution

Do you mean that the installer did not detect the Terraria folder? or?
  17. Industrial Revolution

It is true. While recent optimizations have allowed me to return T-IR to 32 bits I chose not to. Because of the way Windows works and the way Steam varies its install of Terraria the installer must be 64 bit enabled to read both the 32 bit and the 64 bit portions of the registry. All of this...
  18. Industrial Revolution

-T-IR isn't linked to any version of Terraria. It's a completely stand alone mod. -T-IR and Terarria do not share a single file. -All T-IR saves are stored under the folder "..\Documents\My Games\Terraria IR" in My Games (apart from where Terraria stores it's saves ("..\Documents\My...
  19. Industrial Revolution

In case anyone is interested, there is a release posted on the site here. The installer now only installs the launcher which is much faster than using it to install the whole game. The launcher is also an install manager. It should pick up the latest release, download it , and extract it for...
  20. Industrial Revolution

It is true T-IR doesn't get much attention these days. I recently found a way to compile the game in 64 bits. I did a brief test and was able to generate a 15,000 x 6,000 map without issue. There are some issues however. Mostly minor, but it would require more attention than is available...
Back
Top Bottom