Search results for query: *

• Users: Blob [FBI]
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Blob [FBI]

The new Wandering vanity set trouble...

Hey So I just recently crafted the new Wandering vanity set and the thing I am wondering is why I dont have the special firefly affects flying around my character? Is there a setting I must put on or is this a glitch??
  2. Blob [FBI]

Weapons & Equip Make Finch staff 100% guarantee on a world....

Ever since 1.4.1 all my prayers were answered: A pre-boss summoner armour Another summoner weapon thats early game A summoner accessory prehardmode a new whip, flasks affect whips, obsidian armour rework for summoner, summon ai changes Buffs to existing summons, changes to summon staff drops...
  3. Blob [FBI]

Angler Loot drops duplicating

Ok, the first time this happened to me I had a Golden bug net in my hotbar and when I received the loot from the Angler he gave me another one even though I had one in my inventory. I thought "Huh, maybe its just because it was in my hotbar and not directly in my storage inventory" But that was...
  4. Blob [FBI]

Working as Designed Plates unable to be placed on picnic tables

idk if its just me but I remember being able to place plates on picnic tables, but now you cant do it anymore Its pretty sad cause I wanted to make some good picnic pictures but now that creativity is gone since you cant place plates on it
Back
Top Bottom