Search results for query: *

1. Lukas04

I wouldnt mind,but the code is probaly so bad that it wouldnt even be worth decompiling it.

I wouldnt mind,but the code is probaly so bad that it wouldnt even be worth decompiling it.
  2. Lukas04

You can just add something like that too both mods,i dont realy care since im not realy active...

You can just add something like that too both mods,i dont realy care since im not realy active in this community anymore. Just do what you want. EDIT: sry i cant provide a source,lost some of my mod source folders while doing some cleanup,and probaly accidentaly deleted that too.
  3. Lukas04

tModLoader Zocklukas' Mod

Updated the mod to the newest Tmodloader verison,this was pretty rushed,so tell me if there are any new bugs Download is on the Modbrowser Newest Tmod version is here: https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.10
  4. Lukas04

Again Placeholder sprite
  5. Lukas04

its not stopped,its just me as like single active dev,and dont want to ask other people for to many sprites (since i cant sprite myself) so its pretty slow progress also i wouldnt say the balance is perfect between mods,im not that good at balancing,feel free to suggest balancing changes if too
  6. Lukas04

Some Stuff to share for feature things (The Sprites used are placeholders)
  7. Lukas04

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

np,also it works ty for writing my name wrong
  8. Lukas04

Put this Link into it [url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/echoes-of-the-ancients.51966///"]
  9. Lukas04

tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

pls,there isnt is a reason to comments something like that when the mod is announced to be dead
  10. Lukas04

The Save files of the Tmodloader are saved in an other folder than your Vannila terraria ones,wich means your normal ones cant be corrupted and character corruption of the ones you create is realy realy rare
  11. Lukas04

Why is it too "Risky" i know,mods could in theory delete Files on your PC,but i can promise you Zach (The Mod Creator) wouldnt do something like that,also the bigger mods wouldnt probaly add something like that,you shouldnt download them on russian/other languages fake terraria forums ofc
  12. Lukas04

New Little Update Made the Time Skipper a Cheat item anymore 2 Resprites The 2 Resprites: Thanks to @Ut_ben for Respriting the Buff icon of Titanium Potion and The Time Skipper The Time Skipper: The Item got renamed to "Martian Clock" and now is getting dropped by the Martian Saucer in a...
  13. Lukas04

just search for it in the internet,idk english sites since i use german ones

just search for it in the internet,idk english sites since i use german ones
  14. Lukas04

No hype because the episode is already out lol

No hype because the episode is already out lol
  15. Lukas04

its not something that special Its setbonus makes your melee speed faster when you move fast my idea behind it was to make an early hardmode armor,that you easy get while farming for wings
  16. Lukas04

tModLoader The Deconstructor

Realy cool mod! gonna use it in every playthrough i do now probaly.
  17. Lukas04

yes,on the thread or on the modbrowser
  18. Lukas04

Okay,fixed it now thanks for reporting the bug
  19. Lukas04

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Wow this is great! i need to re-build my mod while testing much less in the future with this. Also the tools in later Updates sound realy cool too gj
  20. Lukas04

hmm,i could change his code name so that doesnt happen anymore
Back
Top Bottom