Search results for query: *

1. Cave Johnson

Single Thread RP Tales Of Aperture [TOA]

a roleplay that takes place in Aperture. any OC is ok, and, it is actually encouraged that you have a unique OC to throw the normal Portal storyline out of place. Before roleplaying, you are required to give a list of what your OC is and what it can do. Seeya at the test chambers, future...
  2. Cave Johnson

NPCs & Enemies Master Mode King Slime rework

Adds a couple ability First ability: lunge attack: King Slime can lunge at the player directly at times Second ability: slime cannon: while at half health, King Slime can launch an extremely deadly spiked slime at you Thank you for reading this Please relogic notice me senpaaaiiiii
  3. Cave Johnson

IC Aperture science roleplay

Roleplay stuff
  4. Cave Johnson

send me images that has me looking weird in it

send me some images that has me "cave Johnson" in it and makes me look like a living meme . Please? I'm just looking for some thing to do
  5. Cave Johnson

PC A general guide to mage class!! [hard mode]

prior to beating wall of flesh you automatically unlock hard mode. it makes your world more change and be filled with all sorts of goodies. this guide will walk you through all of the hardmode bosses and give you recommended accessories, weapons, an armor. when you beat the wall of flesh, you...
  6. Cave Johnson

ask me anything about old aperture.

ask me anything
  7. Cave Johnson

PC A general guide For mages in terraria "pre Hardmode"

Before you start your mage adventure, here are some helpful tips to get started. (Tips Initiated) Tip #1: Mages are glass cannons, so if your feeling tenacious, have all of your accessories the menacing modifier. if the boss is too hard, make all of your accessories the warding modifier. Tip...
  8. Cave Johnson

can somebody please play some terraria expert mode with me?

I want to play expert mode but I'm such a wuss. I'm not an absolute god at the game, but I can get some handy stuff done. my steam number is 1061371372 plus this is my hub for multiplayer terraria so there is always reservations. as long as you don't have a mic. i dont have one either.
Back
Top Bottom