Search results for query: *

• Users: face_punch
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

How can you add your own modded weapons to randomly spawn in certain chests?

I'm trying to make a simple system that adds a few modded weapons to surface level chests, but Idk where to start. Also I looked at the example mod, but I'm getting errors using it
  2. F

Up To Date Modded Summoner Weapons Tutorial(s)?

I'm looking for a good 1.4 modded summoner weapon tutorial, but I simply can't find one. If anyone knows an up to date one, or would explain it, I would be more than happy.
  3. F

Can anyone tell me how to properly make a workbench sprite?

For some reason, this sprite sheet wont work, and I'm not sure why.
  4. F

Can anyone send me the code to an animated crafting station?

I'm making a modded crafting station, but I can't figure out how to animate it. So, I need to look at an existing animated crafting station to see how it works. If you have the code to an animated crafting station, please send it to me for the love of god. (I've already seen the example mod and...
  5. F

Where can I find the template grid for making tiles?

I mostly need the template grid for crafting station sprites.
  6. F

"Make sure you have exactly one class extending Mod" error... help?!

Okay, so the code was working perfectly fine, until I realized I forgotten a piece of code for the recipe. "No problem! I'll just go fix it rq" Boy, was I wrong. Once I fixed the recipe, it had no errors until I went to build and reload it in tmodloader. In which I got the "Make sure you have...
  7. F

i need help with a mod

im not sure if this fits here but what ever so im coding ammo for a gun and when i get to item.shoot = Projectile<Projectiles it thinks i mean Projectile and i tried everything im not sure what to do it just dosent know what im talking about when i say projectiles
Back
Top Bottom