Search results for query: *

• Users: Ptzery
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ptzery

This random Ptzery dude's tangent-filled Q&A

Whoa, a Q&A thread! I better think this one through... Nah. That won't be necessary. Just ask me something and I'll go off on a few tangents and I may or may not answer your actual question.
  2. Ptzery

What a mob would do differently

Basically a game to state what a mob would do differently, then state something it would (typically) do. I'll provide an example now: So... I think you should understand it, if you're not Queen Bee at least. Anyways... I guess the next person can continue from the Bunny.
  3. Ptzery

A hello that's waaay I overdue

Hi everyone. I'm Ptzery. That stands for Peter the Zealous Egg's Rotten Yolk. My name's not Peter, if you're at all curious it's Stanley, but I prefer Stan. Anyways, time to state some obvious and useless facts! You've probably maybe seen me once or twice here, but it's an overdue introduction...
  4. Ptzery

Weapons & Equip Throwable weapons...

So, as a person, I feel like Terraria is lacking in throwable weapons, like Shurikens and Throwing knives. I know there are quite a lot of these weapons, but they're all pre-hardmode, except (Un)Holy Water, of which the main purpose isn't being a weapon. So I suggest Hardmode Throwables. Not...
  5. Ptzery

NPCs & Enemies Air Attack

Basically what this suggestion is, is a load of air mobs in a hardmode invasion. I guess I'll just put a bunch of things down below, read them if you want to. Pilot Shirt 40 The body piece of the Pilot set. It gives you 10% increased movement speed, plus 20% velocity, and 9 defense...
  6. Ptzery

Duke Fishron Strategies

So, I play Terraria, and when you play Terraria, you wanna beat Duke Fishron, Never done that, but I would like to do so. I struggle when he gets to his second form, his first form is a walk in the park. A very important thing to note is that I'm in a corruption world, so I can't get the Vampire...
  7. Ptzery

NPCs & Enemies Boss: Gemisis

Whoa! Looks like it's a suggestion, better at least try to think this one through. Whoa, (Ok, no more whoas, that's getting old.) a boss called Gemisis, I wonder what this is? Why, it's a Boss you summon by finding a load of gems and mashing them together to make an item you hold up in front of...
Back
Top Bottom