Search results for query: *

1. LawnmowerKing

tModLoader The Forces of Nature and etc. Mod!

(HOLD ON THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED) Hello everyone, I am Lawnmower King, creator of the ongoing Forces of Nature and etc. Mod! I aim to add content in the game, including a new class, a new event, bosses, 2 new biomes, and a new type of defense: Potted Turrets. Here are some screenshots...
  2. LawnmowerKing

tModLoader How do I make NPCs unaffected by water

How do I make them not slowed down by it? Also, how do I make it so that they move quickly in water, and have the flipper ability?
  3. LawnmowerKing

Video Who's That Terrarian?

Do you really know the game very well? Well then, "Who's That Terrarian" is a fun test of your memory of the mobs, NPCS, and items in the game! Put your guesses in the comment section! (Either on the video on here) Correct guesses guarantee a free shout out on the next Who's That Terrarian...
  4. LawnmowerKing

Video Hey! I just started a let's play!

If you want to check it out: Episode 1: Episode 2: Episode 3: Episode 4: Episode 5: Please comment any suggestions and feedback, I would happily receive any of them!
  5. LawnmowerKing

Items A Bunch of Post-Moon Lord and Fragment Weapons

Fragment Weapons: Solar: Sunburst- 135 Melee Damage, Works like a shortsword, but it shoots a projectile thing similar to Terra Blades. Both the actual weapon and the projectile give the daybroken debuff to hit enemies, but the actual shortsword deals 1.5x more damage. Vortex: Lightning...
  6. LawnmowerKing

Weapons & Equip A Goat Pet

Goat Horn Summons a pet goat "Have you any wool? Wait, wrong animal." A Goat pet would be really cool in the game. it could be sold by the zoologist, since she sells pets.
  7. LawnmowerKing

We need an explanation

Screw Mobile 1.4.1 release date, we need to know why this exists in Re-Logic's Youtube Channel
  8. LawnmowerKing

Mobile How to use TEdit on your iOS worlds.

You will need -A PC (Easier on Mac) -Your iOS device -Its charger -TEdit lol (definitely an older version) -iTunes app if you’re in PC 1. Your worlds are located in the Files App (Files>On My iPhone/iPad>Terraria>Worlds) 2. Connect your device to your PC. 3. Open the iTunes app on your PC 4. Go...
  9. LawnmowerKing

I’m the Lawnmower King, I guess

(Lawnmowers are cool they do 8 damage but another cool is goat creatures I love goats please add goats to terraria as pets) I make videos lol Also I somehow killed Moon Lord’s True Eyes and left him defenseless bye
  10. LawnmowerKing

Mobile Are there any good Capture the Gem servers for mobile?

I have been looking everywhere, yet I can!t seem to find a CtG server
Back
Top Bottom