tModLoader The Forces of Nature and etc. Mod!

LawnmowerKing

Official Terrarian
(HOLD ON THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED)

Hello everyone, I am Lawnmower King, creator of the ongoing Forces of Nature and etc. Mod!

I aim to add content in the game, including a new class, a new event, bosses, 2 new biomes, and a new type of defense: Potted Turrets.

Here are some screenshots from the mod:

screenshots here

ACTUAL Content so far:

1. New town NPCs: The Star Prince and the Beekeeper!
1612342383441.png

The Star Prince will important for post-moonlord, as he sells a furnace required to make better armor!

The Beekeeper will sell bee related items, give you the Honey buff for 10 minutes for a price, and she's important to the lore!

2. Weapons!

I can't show all of them, but here's some of the new weapons in the mod:

CactusGun.png

Cactus Gun: Obtained from Cacterus, one of the bosses, this gun fires as fast as you can pull the trigger! It also has an alternate right click attack where you fire it automatically, though at a slower speed.

SpiritThruster.png

Spirit Thruster: Obtained Post-Moon Lord, this spear has a right click attack where you charge a strong dash towards the cursor.

TerraDagger.png

Terra Dagger: Obtained after Defeating the Soul Keys, this Dagger conjures duplicate daggers that charge towards you mouse after a while

CarrotSword.png

The Carrotyx Claymore: Obtained after defeating the Carrot King, this sword summons carrots from the ground when hitting an enemy!

this is all of them

3. A new biome: The Chest Wasteland!
An artificial biome made from too much storage.
A deadlier variant of mimics spawn here!

4. The Plant Class
A powerful class that uses consumable items to attack enemies! This class focuses on farming for your weapons, and it has three subclasses:
Leaves:
Get basic leaves from trees (or get piercing Palm Leaves from palm trees), combine some stuff with them, voila! You have a consumable throwable leaf that has different effects based on what it is!
Slingshots:
This is the easiest subclass to farm for, since all you need to get are seeds, and seeds are sold by the merchant!
Slingshots have special effects based on conditions like time, weather, and even biome!
Potted Turrets:
Funny things that you need to grow, when grown they will shooty shoot

5. Music
cool music yay, why do they take up so much space

I'm looking for people who are good at spriting and coding!
Link to my discord server: Join the Forces of Nature and etc. Mod (formerly Ralsei Fan Club 2.0) Discord Server!

Attachments

• 1612341583536.png
    1612341583536.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 865
  • 1612341735678.png
    1612341735678.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 814
  • 1612341880309.png
    1612341880309.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 938
  • 1612341996839.png
    1612341996839.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 805
  • 1612342110159.png
    1612342110159.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 920
  • 1612342267101.png
    1612342267101.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 922
  • 1612342538211.png
    1612342538211.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:
I would say the mod has pretty good content, but overall it needs more detail to the sprites, they don't too look, erm.. Terraria-ish, I would suggest respriting some things, but yeah, That's it. ~:)

Agree with Sag.
There are really many good ideas in your mod, but it needs more work on the sprites, they don't fit into the game style.
Hope you find a good pixel artist! It will be interesting to follow the progress of the mod development.
:)

Agree with Sag.
There are really many good ideas in your mod, but it needs more work on the sprites, they don't fit into the game style.
Hope you find a good pixel artist! It will be interesting to follow the progress of the mod development.

I got a guy to make an armor set for me in exchange for cheese, everything should be fine as long as I get more dairy products :dryadnaughty:

Anyways, it's so cool that people actually like the mod, even in such an early stage!

Last edited:
Agree with Sag.
this aged well, 8 months into development and i have tons of great spriters

Back
Top Bottom