4. Dirty octopus

tModLoader Eternal Resolve - A 1.4 content mod

wdym by proficiency menu
  5. Dirty octopus

Will fix thx for the report
  6. Dirty octopus

We truly appreciate that, you're welcome to try this mod whenever you want, here I represents ColinWeiss the mod owner hats off to you too for your contribution to the community.
  7. Dirty octopus

ss1 : late reply but the text that pop up means the McDonald french fries's speacial ability which is empty, yet. ss2 : uuhhh im not sure what you mean
  8. Dirty octopus

Our native language is mandarin so the translation will be a bit weird, and everything you’ve mentioned we all know , the mod is in early stage yet, we will fix everything as it grows. We still appreciate it that you pointed them out:) -Dirty Octopus (representing The Gargantua Development Team)
  9. Dirty octopus

tModLoader Time Apocalypse Mod

sequel out :trollge:
  10. Dirty octopus

Eternal Resolve Eternal Resolve is a content mod build for 1.4 tmodloader We added a lots of insane features such as animated icon and cool items, check them out! Features(WIP) Support If you encountered a bug, or just want to chat with other players, join our official discord server by...
  11. Dirty octopus

I don't really know what to do with these sprites

anything is animatable even mod icon and UI, you can also use hook like IL or On to rewrite vanilla/tmodloader's stuff, if you know how to use reflection you can basically make every sprite animated in the game, tile, UI elements, Chat, character etc.
  12. Dirty octopus

tModLoader Magic Storage

porting tml to 1.4 isn't as easy as you thinks, re-logic changed most of the code in 1.4 and they have to work very hard to make it's bug less and better to play with
  13. Dirty octopus

Jeff Mod (Discontinued)

no pic no click
  14. Dirty octopus

tModLoader Magic Storage

insane.
  15. Dirty octopus

insane mod egshel

insane mod egshel
Back
Top Bottom