Search results for query: *

1. Sterling

Switch Re-Logic and Pipeworks Have an AMA regarding the Switch version of Terraria

It's over on the /r/NintendoSwitch subreddit, lots of good stuff to read through! Forgot to mention 505 Games will also be participating.
  2. Sterling

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

This is an assertion you keep making but have no evidence for. The game absolutely is not designed around a base or singular location of any kind. You can just as easily progress without making a "base" (there are a variety of ways of accessing NPCs). You can progress without even using chests...
  3. Sterling

Your first sentence explains why the rest of your message is misguided. To you, building a centralized base is important. To you, that specific method of gameplay and advancement is the most enjoyable or "correct." But that's not true for everyone. Even a cursory browse of these forums will...
  4. Sterling

One of my favorite parts of games is when they add quality mini-games within it, especially for a game like Terraria. Vastly increases what you can do in the game.
  5. Sterling

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Just about every update has been the "last" update, so it's always possible they'll be back for more (even if it's just small stuff). I'm just unsure how to give them more money as all these updates have been free.
  6. Sterling

PC -nevermind-

I'm trying to get the Gelatin achievement and only need to kill one more slime, so I'm guessing it's either the Crimslime or the Spiked Ice Slime - neither of which I can ever remember seeing. The only problem is that now that I am looking for them, I've spent several hours in both biomes and...
  7. Sterling

PC What's with Fishing quests?

Since 1.3, it seems I NEVER get the quest fish despite spending the ENTIRE day fishing for it. And yes, I'm 100% certain I'm in the correct biome. Using Sitting Duck Fishing Rod, Master Bait, Sonar and Fishing potions... never find the quest fish since 1.3. I've found exactly 7 quest fish in...
  8. Sterling

1.3 --- best finds so far?

My favorite find thus far has been Arkhalis... that weapon is AMAZING. My only hope is that there is a hardmode equivalent (but I doubt it) so that the weapon style remains useful. Wooden Chests sometimes contain them; That's where I got mine.
  9. Sterling

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Check your .exe file and make sure it says tAPI.exe and not TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe
  10. Sterling

Check the file path to make sure it doesn't read "\Terraria\Terraria". Occasionally it will put in that extra Terraria at the end.
  11. Sterling

PC Buying: Lava Charm

I need to trade for a Lava Charm. Just let me know what you need in exchange (pre-hardmode) and I'll see what I have available.
  12. Sterling

Any insight on how to get this to work via a server hosting service (using Vortex Servers)? The host got this error while trying to install: http://i.imgur.com/KTZXOYd.png
  13. Sterling

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Trying to fight enemies in the Underworld (post-WoF), but they keep auto healing to full life, making it impossible to kill them. The only enemies that seem to NOT do this are the bats and slimes.
  14. Sterling

I don't see an option for this.
  15. Sterling

Are characters not supposed to work in multiple worlds? Regardless of the settings I use (tried to match previous settings), I always get "This character is not allowed to play here". Due to the random nature of Terraria, multiple worlds is kind of required...
Back
Top Bottom