Search results for query: *

• Users: Praedyth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Praedyth

PC FPS drops with background activated.

I really don't know what is happening here but it's something that's been bugging me for a really long time. Everytime I load into a world the game keeps having these hard FPS drops depending on the biome background. For example: 60 FPS at the forest, drops to 30 if a walk to the desert/tundra...
  2. Praedyth

PC FPS drops on good PC

Heya folks, passing here just to ask for help on this matter. My PC is more than capable of running Terraria and while I don't have problems starting I notice how I start at 60fps, then drops hard at 30, stays like that for a while, bounces back to 60 for a few seconds then again drops to 30...
  3. Praedyth

Working as Designed NPCs not detecting their neighbors if they're at ther sides, only up and down.

Title, I'm starting a new world and while building the homes I noticed how NPCs would completely ignore other NPCs if they're at their right or left. But if a move someone to a room up or down of a occupied room then both NPCs start talking about the other. This is normal? Because it's...
  4. Praedyth

**REPORTED** NPCs "crowded" dislike mood activating at 4 people in the same house.

So, before 1.4.1 dropped I had my Forest home with 4 NPCs who didn't had a problem with each other. While reading the patch notes I found how the new cap for the crowded mood was increased from 3 to 4 . The number of NPCs before "crowding" starts has been increased from a town of 3 to 4. I...
Back
Top Bottom