Search results for query: *

1. Surfpup

Ive been playing some old tconfig mods and have come across an error message.

You should try this instead: 1.1.2 - tConfig 100+ Mods: 1.1.2 - tConfig Avalon 16.6: Avalon Thanks.
  2. Surfpup

Old tConfig Mods

Please check out this site, including a lot of mods. Thanks. https://www.nexusmods.com/terraria/mods/46/?tab=forum&topic_id=8831298
  3. Surfpup

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

I think I got it. And I did updated, so you have to download again. Just need the folder, because it's different from the new Terraria. Link: 1.1.2 - tConfig
  4. Surfpup

I know and I can't really do much more for the volume. I can look again some day, it's just difficult because I'm really hard to code (and l have a error that I can't really do for sound). PHP was hard as well, but I'm managings in it. The thing that tConfig code is I have to find them, and...
  5. Surfpup

I think it works now. You have to do another folder: tConfig 0.38 Update. And here is the mod...

I think it works now. You have to do another folder: tConfig 0.38 Update. And here is the mod, The Story of Red Cloud. If there is anything else, please tell me. Thanks.
  6. Surfpup

I think it works now for tConfig 0.38. You have to go and do another folder. Link: tConfig 0.38 Update
  7. Surfpup

It will always work. Just do the shortcut, and that's it. Still, if something was an error, I can't do anything. The new PC SSD I bought doesn't work at all. This is a old 1.1.2. Please read at Surfpup.net. Thanks. Edit: I am sorry, I'm reading you post, it does seem like Terraria 1.4 is the...
  8. Surfpup

Then reply here (because I'm moving it) and mediafire, if you have it. W1K is done, 12 mods, including difficult changer. Thanks.
  9. Surfpup

https://www.nexusmods.com/terraria/mods/46 I'll edit it, though. I also got Ini Attributes and Class Documentation is done.
  10. Surfpup

Obsidian Mod Reborn

The old tConfig is back. Link: Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2
  11. Surfpup

Hey, I was just telling you that I'm updating a lot, for tConfig - Including Avalon v16.6. Take...

Hey, I was just telling you that I'm updating a lot, for tConfig - Including Avalon v16.6. Take a look. Thanks. Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2
  12. Surfpup

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pnmm2pl5m8ee5rw/Obsidian.obj/file 3 errors: NPC: Caveman Throwing Spear Item: Frozen Saber Global: Player -> public bool PreDraw(Player P,SpriteBatch SP) is disable Other that that, it does work. Coding is not very good, so that's why I'm disable it.
  13. Surfpup

Which one? I can do that for sure, or if you would like, just updated .obj and then I can update myself. https://www.mediafire.com/ Thanks.
  14. Surfpup

Trying to get old tAPI mods.

No, and it's harder that it is. In time, for that arm, in maybe one month later, I can't tell. Remember, I had a aneurysm on my brain. I am lucky to survive. I am better than ever, but it's gonna be in 10 years (or more) when I'm coding again. There is another one that's old, News, but I can't...
  15. Surfpup

Trying to get old tAPI mods.

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2 At the bottom, they have 100+ mods. So check that out.
  16. Surfpup

So, I didn't change it, it's just better. Other than that, I am still at therapy for my arm, and it's not good. Stretch is important. I have a treadmill and that's great, so I'll probably do that now.
  17. Surfpup

Thanks. I'm still better as usual, but my arm is still bad - well, right arm, leg, and foot. I'm...

Thanks. I'm still better as usual, but my arm is still bad - well, right arm, leg, and foot. I'm still going to do the code some day, but not right now. I'll probably 5-10 years to come.
  18. Surfpup

Thanks.

Thanks.
  19. Surfpup

Alright, so here's what I can do: tConfig 0.35.2 it's much better, especially works for The Story of Red Cloud and Gamepad Mod, but there's a bunch of errors. tConfig 0.28.3 is different and it works fine for some things. Of course, if there's any one who is help me, please do. Thanks.
  20. Surfpup

W1K, 12 Mods
Back
Top Bottom