Trying to get old tAPI mods.

Lostglaceon

Steampunker
So, for a while now I've been playing around with tConfig and tAPI. I finally finished The Story of Red Cloud bit ago since it was one of the only working mods I could find before moving onto tAPI. I've gathered a collection of mods and have gotten them to work, but no major ones so far. The type of mods I'm looking for are some of the bigger ones, such as Thorium or Necropolis.

Hopefully there'll eventually be a whole list of mods in this post, I'd love to be able to share stuff from tConfig and tAPI and talk about it! :dryadhappy:

No Double-Posting Edit: (tConfig mods) I really wanted to get this one to work but couldn't find half of the files anywhere, only one or two of them. Also, these two caught my eye and I was curious if anyone had 'em.

Last edited:
For tConfig I've managed to find very few mods so far. Most of them were hosted on Terraria Online. I do have Necro, Obsidian, Avalon, all the ones made by @Surfpup and Shockah (as source from GitHub), and the ones included in Red Cloud.

The tAPI mods I have are pretty much just the ones I could still download from this forum, so if it's not here, I probably don't have it either. I did try tracking down Thorium, but I don't think I ever found a tAPI version.

It's pretty sad how all these mods, that people probably worked really hard on, are just gone now. Really makes me think about what will happen once tModLoader goes out of fashion...

Last edited:
It's pretty sad how all these mods, that people probably worked really hard on, are just gone now. Really makes me think about what will happen once tModLoader goes out of fashion...

Well, from what I can tell, we should hopefully still have tModLoader in 1.4 (pretty sure they mentioned trying to not break mod support somewhere), but I don't think many of the mods will like all the new world gen changes and stuff. :p

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

At the bottom, they have 100+ mods. So check that out.
Hey, it's nice to see you around. :D

I somehow totally missed that pack of 100 mods... I feel kinda dumb now. :p Just as an FYI though, the download for YYY Races of Terraria.obj is not working.

I was actually contemplating how I could scrape the Terraria Online archives from the Wayback Machine to find any tConfig mods there. They saved around 16000 attachments. Mostly pictures I'm guessing, but there's probably some mods there too.

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

At the bottom, they have 100+ mods. So check that out.
I've checked that page for mods, it's in fact how I replayed The Story of Red Cloud. Didn't notice the Mediafire link though, hopefully Holowires mod works so I don't have to try and reverse engineer it. :p

Thanks!
...and, have you finally recovered yet?

I was actually contemplating how I could scrape the Terraria Online archives from the Wayback Machine to find any tConfig mods there. They saved around 16000 attachments. Mostly pictures I'm guessing, but there's probably some mods there too.
Not many of the mods I was looking for, when I did find some of them, I had to time periods and sometimes download incompatible versions. It was fun but EXTREMELY frustrating, luckily this pack has a bunch of good mods not Pickaxe+ though. :(

It had a few parts of it
(the ones titled with "Classy"), but no Universal Dye Pack or anything.

I've checked that page for mods, it's in fact how I replayed The Story of Red Cloud. Didn't notice the Mediafire link though, hopefully Holowires mod works so I don't have to try and reverse engineer it. :p

Thanks!
...and, have you finally recovered yet?

No, and it's harder that it is. In time, for that arm, in maybe one month later, I can't tell. Remember, I had a aneurysm on my brain. I am lucky to survive. I am better than ever, but it's gonna be in 10 years (or more) when I'm coding again. There is another one that's old, News, but I can't remember anything, 2004-2008, but you can check it out: Link. I also have a lot of poems that I didn't know: Link. But I was thinking that I could maybe learn for that poems to try it, because I haven't. It's really hard for rhythm. Maybe I'll try it some day...

Back
Top Bottom