Search results for query: *

• Users: Sylv
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

OOC On the Trail of Life, Abundant

On the Trail of Life, Abundant Status: In development The story has been told many times over, of the search for the waters that grant eternal life, youth, and health to those who come in contact with it. The latest trail that is said to lead to the waters starts on in a small town, if it can...
  2. S

IC Rundan: A realistic pokemon RP

This is the IC for the RP I made, Info about the RP is in the OOC You would wake up knowing that today is the day that the Next-Gen Movement will start teaching you how to take care of pokemon. You would also know that you need to head to the town center to meet the Next-Gen Movement leader to...
  3. S

OOC Rundan: A realistic pokemon RP

This RP is a darker and more realistic pokemon RP, depending on the interest in this I will make a world map and start the IC. The world of Rundan has always had pokemon in the environment rather than normal animals. Humans in their hunger for power have used pokemon as weapons for as long as...
  4. S

Ask a person questions (AMA)

Ask me almost anything. Why? Because you can! or my ocs i guess
  5. S

OOC Weird place roleplay something

This is the OOC. The IC Listen to Geø_Isaac/Dark Latex, He knows stuff. The Premise is a giant building full of rooms and different floors, everyone is stuck here and all types of people are allowed.
  6. S

Xbox One Looking to buy Meowmere

I am looking to buy Meowmere. I would prefer to play platinum (10-15) but am willing to consider other options. PM me if willing to sell.
  7. S

Console Will Terraria 1.14 have keyboard and mouse support?

I would enjoy the game slightly more if it does. My opinion on the game won't change if it doesn't but I would love to be able to use that style of controls.
  8. S

Should Medium Core be considered a crime against all Terrarians?

I need to know this is important, because it is. I want to know if I a doing something wrong and damaging so I can fix it. Please help.
Back
Top Bottom