OOC Rundan: A realistic pokemon RP

Sylv

Plantera
This RP is a darker and more realistic pokemon RP, depending on the interest in this I will make a world map and start the IC.

The world of Rundan has always had pokemon in the environment rather than normal animals. Humans in their hunger for power have used pokemon as weapons for as long as most people can remember. In this world rather than be companions pokemon are mostly seen as animals or tools. The continent this RP is set on is called Rundan, a small continent with a varying environment. For the last 150 years, the government has been led by the strongest person the Champion who is the highest authority. Below the Champion is the Elites four people who help govern about a quarter of the land each. Below the Elites are the Powers who help the Elite of the quarter they are in. Each Elite has four or five Powers under them reaching a total of 18 Powers.

After a long period of war, the land of Rundan has been busy trying to rebuild with the emergence of a new Champion 15 years ago. The Champion has removed almost every one of similar strength to them. Recently the Champion has put a group called the Human Protection Agency or the HPA in place to stop people from using pokemon for destructive purposes like the destruction of Drifthaven. The Champion has also started a group called the Next-Gen Movement with the goal of educating people on how to take care of pokemon and not use them for destructive purposes starting with people ages 16-20. Rumors have recently been spreading about a group called the UPFG whose supposed plan is to overthrow the Champion but those were just rumors…

I will mostly be RPing as more of a guiding character who will be a part of this educational movement.
You can leave this starting group although it would be better to stick together as a group near the beginning.

IMG_20220117_204354.jpg

14. A destroyed city related to an accident of unknown origin
17. Probably where the rp will start
19. The capital city
(I am still working on this)
Name:
Skills:
Flaws:
Equipment:
Text Color:
Extra:
No taking control of other characters
Human characters only
Can only have a basic pokemon as your starter
No limit on moves but only ones the pokemon can learn or makes sense for the pokemon
Uh [insert other common rp rules here]
The IC
#4a8274 - Sienna
#54ACD2 - Clarke #FFFFFF - Xia

Last edited:
Seems kind of interesting, but I don't think I'll join as I'm already in two other Pokémon RPs, and have other plans as well.

This RP is a darker and more realistic pokemon RP, depending on the interest in this I will make a world map and start the IC.

The world of Rundan has always had pokemon in the environment rather than normal animals. Humans in their hunger for power have used pokemon as weapons for as long as most people can remember. In this world rather than be companions pokemon are mostly seen as animals or tools. The continent this RP is set on is called Rundan, a small continent with a varying environment. For the last 150 years, the government has been led by the strongest person the Champion who is the highest authority. Below the Champion is the Elites four people who help govern about a quarter of the land each. Below the Elites are the Powers who help the Elite of the quarter they are in. Each Elite has four or five Powers under them reaching a total of 18 Powers.

After a long period of war, the land of Rundan has been busy trying to rebuild with the emergence of a new Champion 15 years ago. The Champion has removed almost every one of similar strength to them. Recently the Champion has put a group called the Human Protection Agency or the HPA in place to stop people from using pokemon for destructive purposes like the destruction of Drifthaven. The Champion has also started a group called the Next-Gen Movement with the goal of educating people on how to take care of pokemon and not use them for destructive purposes starting with people ages 16-20. Rumors have recently been spreading about a group called the UPFG whose supposed plan is to overthrow the Champion but those were just rumors…

I will mostly be RPing as more of a guiding character who will be a part of this educational movement.
You can leave this starting group although it would be better to stick together as a group near the beginning.

Name:
Skills:
Flaws:
Equipment:
Text Color:
Extra:
No taking control of other characters
Human characters only
Uh [insert other common rp rules here]
This is exactly the kind of thing I’m into, an application is coming.

Actually, I do have a few questions though.
  1. Is this supposed to take place before the events of the games, or is it in an alternate reality type thing?
  2. What are the limits on Pokémon characters can start with?
  3. Are Fakemon allowed?
  4. Are Shadow Pokémon allowed?
  5. I would assume not, but are weapons a thing in this RP?

Actually, I do have a few questions though.
  1. Is this supposed to take place before the events of the games, or is it in an alternate reality type thing?
  2. What are the limits on Pokémon characters can start with?
  3. Are Fakemon allowed?
  4. Are Shadow Pokémon allowed?
  5. I would assume not, but are weapons a thing in this RP?
Alternate reality, Character limit 1 or 2, No fakemon yet as I just don't know enough about them, I don't know what a shadow pokemon is but probably not, and then weapons are a thing

About the same, I need to make a list of family pokemon and then make a list of possible starter ideas

Alright. My plan was to have Sienna start with a Togetic (Or Togepi if evolved Pokemon aren't allowed as starters).
Edit: @TheEpicSylveon here's Sienna
Name: Sienna
Appearance:
20211231_115534.jpg

Personality: Kinda cold towards people she doesn't know, but nicer once she knows someone better. Tries to act coldly to Pokémon, but in reality, she cares deeply about them.
Equipment: A notebook, pencil, lantern (look, I like lanterns, okay?), and some sort of gem.
Abilities: (only if allowed) She can jump once in mid-air.
Strengths: Seems to know a lot about taking care of Pokémon.
Weaknesses: She's a bit stubborn sometimes.
Text color: #4a8274

Last edited:
Alright. My plan was to have Sienna start with a Togetic (Or Togepi if evolved Pokemon aren't allowed as starters).
Edit: @TheEpicSylveon here's Sienna
Name: Sienna
Appearance: View attachment 352496
Personality: Kinda cold towards people she doesn't know, but nicer once she knows someone better. Tries to act coldly to Pokémon, but in reality, she cares deeply about them.
Equipment: A notebook, pencil, lantern (look, I like lanterns, okay?), and some sort of gem.
Abilities: (only if allowed) She can jump once in mid-air.
Strengths: Seems to know a lot about taking care of Pokémon.
Weaknesses: She's a bit stubborn sometimes.
Text color: #4a8274
Looks good, it will start as a togepi,

Name: Xia
Partner Pokémon: Pancham
Appearance: Xia has black hair, grey eyes and wears a black leather pants, a white T-shirt with a Danganrompa logo and a black leather jacket.
Personality: Xia is a relatively friendly person, despite her intimidating appearance. Xia’s nice to her Pancham, despite her parents insisting that Pokémon don’t have feelings. Despite this, she isn’t very trusting. Xia doesn’t know what Danganrompa is, she just thinks the logo looks cool.
Skills: Because she’s close with her Pancham, she’s able to form a closer connection than most.
Flaws: Behind her intimidating facade, she isn’t very tough.
Equipment: A backpack with a first aid kit, some packaged food, some bottled water and a Luxury Ball with a Danganrompa sticker on it. She also has a pocket knife.
Text Color: #FFFFFF (It’s actually whiter than the normal text color)
Extra: Ran away from home after her parents tried to take Pancham.
Name: Clarke
Partner Pokémon: Clauncher
Appearance: Clarke has golden eyes and a yellow/Black hairstyle that has spiky yellow hair on top and yellow and black stripes on the sides. He wears navy blue jeans and a cyan jacket with a black and golden icon of a lobster claw on the lapel. He has a yellow visor over his right eye.
Personality: Is neutral towards Pokémon. He isn’t friendly with his Clauncher but isn’t exactly cruel either. He tends to be this neutral towards most people, and as a result doesn’t have close friends.
Skills: fast, naturally good aim even before his visor scope enhances it.
Flaws: Bad at close-quarters combat, unless he can get a shot off at point-blank.
Equipment: A belt that has a canteen, some Pokémon medicine, a box of bandages, and a box that contains replacement lenses for his visor.
Text Color: #54ACD2
Extra: Wields his Clauncher like a gun in combat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom