Search results for query: *

• Users: MHDemon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MHDemon

Builds Christmas World

It's still christmas day here where i live, so i want to share what i try to make, an entire christmas world, each pylon will be decorated for christmas. But since i did not have enough time, i could only finish the snow pylon and the forest pylon, only the snow one will be a big one, the others...
  2. MHDemon

Builds Forest Pylon and Armor Gallery

I wanted to share my maind build world i created since 1.4 came out on mobile, i'm improving it since the 1.4.4 update. Here is my forest town, a small one but with a huge gallery of armor underneath. Here are all the game armors with their variants, but only the main ones (the ancient armors...
  3. MHDemon

Game Mechanics Secret World Seed

So, i was watching a video from Wand of Sparking about myths in Terraria and in one of them he talks about meteorite being painted if they land on painted blocks, so he painted the whole world with negative paint and it looked so cool. I was thinking about a secret seed that paint your world...
  4. MHDemon

Xmas town

Hello terrarians, here is a creation i started two years ago (yeah two years) but "finished" last year, this year i want to expand it so tellme what do you think.
  5. MHDemon

Weapons & Equip Vanity ideas

Well, this is my first suggestion thread, and it will be really short. I have some vanity ideas because, everybody loves vanity items -Bunny ears: we already have bunny hood, but there is a cat mask AND cat ears, so why not? -Demon horns: As you can see, my nickname is Demon (MHDemon for the...
  6. MHDemon

Yet another "Hello" thead

Hello Terrarians, i'm new in this forum and i want to have a nice time in it, i have some creations i want to share and a little simple suggestions too, so i hope you accept me as another terrarian. See ya ;)
Back
Top Bottom