Search results for query: *

1. TechniKris

Other Tutorial

Oh cool, a thread I just thought about creating. All the more "advanced" stuff like building a house aside, how about the absolute basics, like a huge text "Press Esc to open inventory" and arrows in the Esc menu pointing to inventory, crafting, etc. I've seen too many livestreamers struggle...
  2. TechniKris

PC [Win10] How to make the game ignore unwanted controller inputs?

Nope, unfortunately it didn't fix it. I just tried turning all deadzones to 100% though, it made menus usable with mouse and allowed me to move normally in-game, but the in-game cursor is still doing some funny business. Apparently whammy up/down is right analog left/right respectively. I guess...
  3. TechniKris

Sure, here is the file. Is it possible to be achieved from the settings alone? I didn't really try changing anything there besides switching to Playstation setup for controllers. If I could tame the tilt I'd love to attempt at least surviving a night on a guitar :dryadtongue:
  4. TechniKris

Hey, I've got an unusual problem. I have an Xbox360 Xplorer Guitar Controller, (Wikipedia, Pic). I play a Guitar Hero-style game a lot so I keep it always plugged in. As an Xbox360 guitar it uses the Xbox360 controller drivers, causing it to be picked up by Terraria as a viable controller. The...
  5. TechniKris

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

I prefer Redstone
  6. TechniKris

Może i racja, ale zawsze warto zapytać :)

Może i racja, ale zawsze warto zapytać :)
  7. TechniKris

Items you thought you would never replace

Then there came yoyos... (TERRARIAN FTW)
  8. TechniKris

Jesteś z Polski? :)

Jesteś z Polski? :)
  9. TechniKris

Bogdan is a Polish name. I'm from Poland.

Bogdan is a Polish name. I'm from Poland.
  10. TechniKris

Still with help from other players :P

Still with help from other players :P
  11. TechniKris

Really? :D The 1st thing I did was beating the game legitimately. :P

Really? :D The 1st thing I did was beating the game legitimately. :P
  12. TechniKris

For me (read: "in Poland" :P) it finally started snowing yesterday! :happy: :happy: :happy:

For me (read: "in Poland" :P) it finally started snowing yesterday! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  13. TechniKris

Steal the loot!

@Faressain What do you mean by ? Czyżby kolejny Polak na TCF? :) (if you didn't understand it, just ignore it :happy:)
  14. TechniKris

Steal the loot!

Bcuz it was nuke I revived as a zombie. Then I've eaten your brain and took the loot. :zombie:
  15. TechniKris

Steal the loot!

I stole the loot from the guy, which've bought the loot from you. There is no "Game over". >:D
  16. TechniKris

Charity Stream! Join other Terrarians to support a great cause!

Oh, WOW, they got £500 more! Nice! Thx @D3DN1T3 :happy:! Was £2.500.000 the last goal?
  17. TechniKris

Charity Stream! Join other Terrarians to support a great cause!

The goal was £300... They got OVER £2.000!!! (Maybe even higher, don't know, I got busy later :() Fun fact: And half of it was donated by @Cenx :D
  18. TechniKris

£1.000 :O

£1.000 :O
Back
Top Bottom