Search results for query: *

• Users: TechniKris
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TechniKris

PC [Win10] How to make the game ignore unwanted controller inputs?

Hey, I've got an unusual problem. I have an Xbox360 Xplorer Guitar Controller, (Wikipedia, Pic). I play a Guitar Hero-style game a lot so I keep it always plugged in. As an Xbox360 guitar it uses the Xbox360 controller drivers, causing it to be picked up by Terraria as a viable controller. The...
  2. TechniKris

PC WTS lots of items

Hello Everyone! :) So I want to sell these items, because I need to clean up my magazine (which is still WIP) and I think it'll be better to sell them to other players than to NPCs or trashing them. I'm sometimes updating this list. I've grouped items and put them in alphabetical order. So...
  3. TechniKris

Game Mechanics World map on secondary monitor

Like with PS4/XOne and mobile world map app. It could be fullscreen or windowed. So that's it. :)
  4. TechniKris

Game Mechanics Goblins the day after Wof and the Destroyer the night after Goblins - It's too early

Firstly I'll say, that I already defeated Goblin Invasion on my world before WoF. So the day after killing WoF on my world (I killed him at night time) "A Goblin Army is approaching from the west!" and I was rekt by Goblin Summoners - I was NOT prepared for it! I think Goblins shouldn't come...
Back
Top Bottom