Search results for query: *

1. Noahblast20

I just got my mom to play shovel knight, and she did so well. She beat black knight with 6 HP...

I just got my mom to play shovel knight, and she did so well. She beat black knight with 6 HP remaining (3/4 orbs)!!!!
  2. Noahblast20

I still have to do ng+ and feats btw. I’m scared most by the deathless, speed and no spending runs.

I still have to do ng+ and feats btw. I’m scared most by the deathless, speed and no spending runs.
  3. Noahblast20

Got into shovel knight again. Within a week I 100%ed all of the games in treasure trove. This...

Got into shovel knight again. Within a week I 100%ed all of the games in treasure trove. This excludes showdown because I was playing the 3ds version. This also excludes all version exclusive stuff.
  4. Noahblast20

Fair

Fair
  5. Noahblast20

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That makes a lot of sense as an endgame upgrade.
  6. Noahblast20

WHO MADE THE EPIC BATTLE FANTASY MOD FOR TERRARIA, I NEED TO KNOW AND TELL THEM TO UPDATE IT TO...

WHO MADE THE EPIC BATTLE FANTASY MOD FOR TERRARIA, I NEED TO KNOW AND TELL THEM TO UPDATE IT TO 1.4.4 TMODLOADER.
  7. Noahblast20

New pfp.

New pfp.
  8. Noahblast20

Absorb The Non-Issue

You drop it and it squishes me. I peel an orange
  9. Noahblast20

Absorb The Non-Issue

You spend so much time playing it that you never cure a dangerous disease, which I have. I play a bullet hell game.
  10. Noahblast20

I got one fortune out of it. “A friend’s success will be yours as well” I think.

I got one fortune out of it. “A friend’s success will be yours as well” I think.
  11. Noahblast20

DOUBLE FORTUNE COOKIE!!!! [ATTACH]

DOUBLE FORTUNE COOKIE!!!!
  12. Noahblast20

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

I may add a suggestion from artist to artist. Maybe add a little more detail.
  13. Noahblast20

Why did you comment if it wasn’t a reason why, but instead why not? You don’t start conversation...

Why did you comment if it wasn’t a reason why, but instead why not? You don’t start conversation just so you can be right, or maybe you do. I don’t.
  14. Noahblast20

That’s your reason why?

That’s your reason why?
  15. Noahblast20

If you pick your nose, why?

If you pick your nose, why?
  16. Noahblast20

Yes, very good

Yes, very good
  17. Noahblast20

[MEDIA]

18. Noahblast20

Leaf: great main projectile, powerful up attack, casually stroll through any relatively flat...

Leaf: great main projectile, powerful up attack, casually stroll through any relatively flat level, cuts things, blocking can damage and makes you nearly invulnerable. great down air, and is in nearly every 2d Kirby game since it’s origin.
  19. Noahblast20

Bell, good for attacking, great dash attack and cool powerful move, also makes you not take chip...

Bell, good for attacking, great dash attack and cool powerful move, also makes you not take chip damage with your block(stronger attacks can still break your block in one hit though)
Back
Top Bottom