Search results for query: *

1. Sockmit2007

Weird being replaced on hold item behaviour

Player: Item: I'm running into the problem of once I shift-click and assign an item to the SingularityItemID, and it works, then picking the item out of the inventory turns it into that item, reloading tmodloader with the item still in the inventory does not change the pickup into mouse...
  2. Sockmit2007

Tool TCreator - Terraria Mod Making Tool (WIP)

I made this using Python, the source code is here: TCreator github Use at your own risk, you will have to put the texture files in the folders for now. Current download: current release The Wiki: wiki The Discussions: discussions The Issues (Feature Requests/Bugs): issues
  3. Sockmit2007

Does anyone need anything to be coded?

I'm bored, does anyone have anything that they want coded? You can specify if you don't want me to share it on the thread.
  4. Sockmit2007

Is this code valid?

using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MyMod { public class HomingProjectile : ModProjectile { // Set the default values of the projectile public override void SetDefaults() { // projectile properties projectile.width = 8...
  5. Sockmit2007

tModLoader Will help write code

I will write code like NPCs Items and other code stuff for mods or just functions, I will post code here for anyone to use.
  6. Sockmit2007

tModLoader Need help with boss charging

Ok so apparently none of the methods that worked before I used work I need help with a boss charging at a player not moving towards them EoC charging at them.
  7. Sockmit2007

Problem with penetrate

FIXED IT
  8. Sockmit2007

tModLoader Help Wanted: TOTAL Mod Spriters, Coders, And Music Makers

The title says it all. I need some Spriters, Coders, and Music Makers for my mod TOTAL.
Back
Top Bottom