Tool TCreator - Terraria Mod Making Tool (WIP)

Can you explain what this tool actually does?
Items and tiles can be made, the sprites have to be manually put into the folders, the items have basic values: channel, noMelee, noUseGraphic, axe, hammer, pick, tileBoost, useStyle, damageType, useAnimation, sound, rarity, useTime, useAnimation, damage, knockback, crit, goldcost, and autoReuse. The tile values are solid, mergeDirt, blockLight, dust, mapr, mapg, and mapb.

Last edited:
if this dose become like mceator then I think this is what the modding community needs especially for people who don't know how to program

if this dose become like mceator then I think this is what the modding community needs especially for people who don't know how to program
Well, work has been slow, due to having to make a system for coding npc ai, but I have blockly working in a tkinter widget, so things are looking up, although, I also don't have a ton of time on my hands at the moment.

Well, work has been slow, due to having to make a system for coding npc ai, but I have blockly working in a tkinter widget, so things are looking up, although, I also don't have a ton of time on my hands at the moment.
I wish I could help but sadly I don't know how to program also I was wondering how to download it (I don't really know how to use github) and what the dependencies for it is? (if any) I have to say i'm a fan though:passionate: looking forward to what comes next don't push yourself though.

I wish I could help but sadly I don't know how to program also I was wondering how to download it (I don't really know how to use github) and what the dependencies for it is? (if any) I have to say i'm a fan though:passionate: looking forward to what comes next don't push yourself though.
Oh, thanks for pointing that out, you just need Python and to have Pillow, which should be able to be got through
Code:
pip install pillow
You then extract the release.zip file, then just run the main.py.
I can look into making it an exe file to download to.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out, you just need Python and to have Pillow, which should be able to be got through
Code:
pip install pillow
You then extract the release.zip file, then just run the main.py.
I can look into making it an exe file to download to.
would the exe make it so you wouldn't need python? if so then that would probably be better for people

Back
Top Bottom