Search results for query: *

1. SuperSkeletonboi

OOC (oc) Skemor's world

(haha bad title name go brrr) I thought it was obvious why i made this, because how terrible skemor's backstory was (Imao) character can be anything just not too op (duh) max oc count: 10 just use the average oc template lol (your allowed to copy it from your list of ocs) i guess thats it for...
  2. SuperSkeletonboi

Pixel Art Creating Phantom!tale characters and whatever

I definitely won't be able to post every day but here is some of the SNASES i made and here is some for paps And some serif (this is just a leak of disbelief ok lol?) I will upload plenty more ok?
  3. SuperSkeletonboi

IC Phantomtale:Once gone, Always gone- IC

A group of hoomans, fall down a mountain, yay now they go through one hell of a adventure to reach the surface again :D (plz note that this isn't 100% canon due to it being an rp and more based on the aus as well)
  4. SuperSkeletonboi

OOC Phantomtale: Once gone, always gone- OOC

im not expecting this to be very big. species can be anything (due to the fact that human only rps die f a s t) The rules are the usual, nothing too op follow the tcf guidelines don't start too much drama If ur like me, just really lazy and just wanna rp really quickly, you can just pick a...
  5. SuperSkeletonboi

HELLO HOOMANS AND MONSTERS!!!!

hoi people have a grate day
  6. SuperSkeletonboi

OOC Never to be seen again(ooc)

oh wow another rp yaya! the rules are, well the usual you can have multiple characters, but don't add 20 of them ok humorous parts are allowed, as usual, but do NOT by ANY chance, do this: " AhAHAHAHH now that I have this weird orb thingamajiggy, I can NOW TAKE OTHER THE 100 UNIVERSES...
  7. SuperSkeletonboi

Mobile Trading some random stuff

I have some spare items (i have like 40 spare eventides) boss loot and stuff all available. (i have I feling i regret doing this cuz i am terrible at planning things)
  8. SuperSkeletonboi

Items Post moon weapon types that were left alone

Lots o fpeople (specially me) are asking about post moon lord bows, boomerangs, spears, (magic weapons tecnically have no category so im fine)
  9. SuperSkeletonboi

Anit synergy with multishot bows?

lots of people say the piercing arrows (unholy, hellfire, jester) hsve an anti synergy with multishot bows, obviously there are better choices but why is piercing arrows bad with multishot bows
  10. SuperSkeletonboi

Single Thread RP Sanity destruction (lol)

Well, If you wanna keep ur sanities, YOU CAME TO TEH WRONG PLAC3 = ) Literrally no rules, (except for the tcf guidlines of course ;))
  11. SuperSkeletonboi

Video Terraria vids, and some other stuff I guess...

I will start posting some random terraria vids here and then... I really don't mind if you hate it or anything, im just posting this stuff for people who like terraria. Next vid: tomorrow, 10:30 Am
  12. SuperSkeletonboi

PVP weapon tier list 1.4(IN PROGRESS)

Don't rush me ok? Weapons that aren't included are either worthless or they are banned in most servers X:Godlike weapons used for endgame players S: really op or just a gimmick weapon A: Very good weapons that should be used if best available B: Averageish weapons that can be used but only if...
  13. SuperSkeletonboi

Resolved Super star shooter nerf?

PC Terraria recently got a 1.4.1.2 update, and star shooter does less dmg? also checked for any other nerfs, and the speed is slightly slower? Even then people say it got a buff? Im very confused, plz explain to me what happened here
  14. SuperSkeletonboi

IC Universal destruction

"As the Chosen ones Fall from the heavenly they go and search for the evil corrupting this world" (rp start)
  15. SuperSkeletonboi

OOC Universal Destruction

"After defeating sevral demons, sevral universes are set to be at peace, however a new villanous being occurs, one so powerful it demonitized the world, everything becoming dangerous and evil, however, Those that were chosen last time, were sent back to the world, to get rid of the corrupted...
  16. SuperSkeletonboi

Best PvP

Just a conversation about best pvp weapons and classes.
  17. SuperSkeletonboi

Titanium vs Hallowed vs Clorophyte armor

All three armors are very similar in stats, but the have different set bounus... which one is the truly best????
  18. SuperSkeletonboi

Ask Me, an Ranger Skeleton ANYTHING

Ask away folks
  19. SuperSkeletonboi

Single Thread RP Terraria: a new beginning

Start it howevr u want im bad ad it
  20. SuperSkeletonboi

Master mode boss drop ideas.

When I saw expert mode boss exclusives and master modes, I see expert mode boss drops are so much better than master mode, I wanna know if you guys have any Ideas for boss drop equipment amd a weapon.
Back
Top Bottom