Search results for query: *

1. Praseodymium

What is the hardest achievement in terraria

All the achievements are not hard to get but the fishing quest is the hardest mentally to force myself to do it and not be spiteful
  2. Praseodymium

What is the hardest achievement in terraria

Hardest in my opinion is 200fishing quests. I unlocked all other achievements without to much trouble but I hate the fishing mechanic of the game and just how powerful it is. So out of spite I left it at 195/200 quests for sooooo long till I wanted an other cellphone for a new character and did...
  3. Praseodymium

What is your favorite Vanity Set?

The familiar wig can be nice as it allows to to use biome hair dye. personally I mainly use the vanity slots as free inventory space to have alternative accessories and amor to switch to depending on the circumstances, thus I constantly end up with ugly combinations (I wish the toggle visible...
  4. Praseodymium

Early-Hardmode Duke Fishron Strategies.

Personally I find doing duke before the Mach bosses more fun So in that light, pre-mech defence is trash agains duke so you can completely ignore it and focus on damage and mobility with the priority being mobility. With a balloon, boots and wings it’s easy to use vertical acceleration to dodge...
  5. Praseodymium

if you could have 1 item in terraria in real life what would it be?

For personal use I would go with rod of discord. But I am worried on the cool down as if you use it too fast your body materialises incorrectly and I can’t heal in a few seconds like the game character. A second pick would be the bottomless lava bucket. It provides infinite heat and energy it...
  6. Praseodymium

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

For my first few years of playing I did not realise that the old man respawns after Skeletron kills you. I use to panic and wait and well over prepare for the fight as I thought I had only one attempt. I also thought that if you (how only god knows) killed the dungeon guardian you would be able...
  7. Praseodymium

Game Mechanics Make Rod of Discord usable in the Grappling Hook equipment slot

While I like the idea for the convenience factor, after a while of using the Rod Of Discord (R.O.D.) it becomes second nature to switch between tools. I can see this being useful for players who find hot at management difficult in a fight. Also this removes the usefulness of the effect of the...
Back
Top Bottom