Search results for query: *

• Users: Freyon77
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

Working as Designed Sitting guide during the night does not move in

I'm about to get banned from the forum for sure . I'm not sure if the problem is reproducible and if it only affects the mobile version. To bring up 1.we wait until the night. 2.we build a house that the guide can move into but without a source of light 3.If the guide sits on a chair in the...
  2. F

PC The duration of the rains is nuanced? Which version changed it?

Any dev able to confirm that the rain no longer lasts 24 hours since 1.3.X? I have seen the rain end after more than 24 minutes and even after 15 minutes. on 1.4+ it is the same. I suspect that it was in 1.2 when you added rain it worked on such a principle ? On Wiki there is still such...
  3. F

Working as Designed Has the rain gone completely crazy yet?

A strange situation. The rain is continuing. I am walking through the desert. Suddenly the rain stops. However, the sound of rain continues to play. I am dying. After being reborn, I am on the weld and see the rain animation. All in all, the rain ends after 29 minutes instead of 24. Is it eve...
  4. F

How exactly does pots work in single player?

On Wiki it says that the game generates a number for S from 0-6 E.g. for S=1 drop a torch does this mean that if pot releases a torch then there is no way for it to release any other drop except the torch? E.g. coins.
  5. F

**REPORTED** Changing any parameter from "border" sets border opacity to maximum

As in the topic in the cursor color settings, every time you change the parameters with "border" in the name, it sets the border opacity to the maximum value. Error or intended action? Because the menu doesn't seem to show the cursor so what would it do. This happens on every settings tab
  6. F

Working as Designed Mace glitch

When you stay in 2x2 block square your mace can go invisible and go through 1 block. To reproduce stay in 2x2 square use mace in one direction to the wall in front of your face and the mace will jump to another side through blocks. Allowing you to unlimited afk farm without taking single damage.
  7. F

Working as Designed Strange deadth behaviour

I found a logical error. 1.start of the game get yourself 50 silver coin 2.prepare a house for the merchant 3.kill yourself (must be mastermode) And here is the problem even though after death the character dies and all coins fall out of him. It was during the colldown to respawn that I received...
  8. F

Mobile [One UI 5 update] caused Samsung Keyboard to glitch? Bad scaling? Rescaling? The character creation menu.

Same as title Problem doesnt occur on ui 4. This happen when i close keyboard after character name set.
  9. F

Mobile Dissappearing minimap after leaving chat screen [controller g litch]

While we press rb and the map display button to display our chat. And then we very quickly press B before the system keyboard has time to display there is a 90% chance that our minimap will also disappear. There is a 100% chance of this phenomenon if we repeat the action several times
  10. F

Working as Designed Sleeping is possible during Slime Rain event

Same as title, not sure it is a bug,but sleeping while slime rain event is active cause speed up time like sleeping on normal day
  11. F

Mobile [SAMSUNG] Guide how to get rid of fps drops on Samsung phones

I play on the highest settings as default Unfortunately there are frame drops for 2-3 seconds from 60 to 20 WHEN I STAND IN A PLACE ON THE GROWTH!!!!! I don't use autosave because it's natural that it generates sudden drops and it works as designed or so they say. Someday there will be better...
  12. F

Mobile Some bugs with autopause and Bluetooth controller issues

Hello I would like to report two errors. The first one is a problem with the bt controller Moga xp5 x+ which when you exit sleep mode/restart the game makes it delete all button settings o have to bind from the beginning. The second problem is the pause mode in the inventory screen. If we...
  13. F

Changes to world generator 1.4.2.3

Hello I created a world on corruption back in the days of 1.4.2.2. Now the same seed on 1.4.2.3 after creating the world is different i.e. instead of 2 enchanted sword shrine there is only 1. It disappeared from the place where it was before. It wouldn't be any problem if there was no...
  14. F

Illogical rod behavior

Hi I discovered an illogicality in the game, I will present the situation. 1.I do not have any bait in my inventory 2.The rod is cast in the water despite the lack of bait 3.I pick up a lure from the ground while approaching it. 4.Suddenly I see that the fish is caught. It should be so that I...
  15. F

8 PM in Polish translate

Hi Out of curiosity as I don't use Polish in the game due to the wiki, sleeping in my base on the clock at 8 PM etc. I noticed an illogical translation. The game displays 8:00 PM even though it is evening, I understand that this is the translation for 8:00 PM however it is silly and I felt...
Back
Top Bottom