Search results for query: *

1. Lightninvash

Xbox One Temple keys

Trading temple keys for broken hero swords need 3 broken hero swords have 4 temple keys and farming more
  2. Lightninvash

Xbox One Broken Heros sword

Wanting to trade for broken Heros sword I have Hallowed bars White phasesaber Picksaw Temple key x4 Hallowed key mould Bone wings Fairy wings Angel wings Ful titan set Gt lightninvash if you want to pick out a couple things for it
  3. Lightninvash

Xbox One Hermes boots

Willing to trade misc hard mode stuff for Hermes boots from weapons to souls even angel wings if wanted.
  4. Lightninvash

Xbox One Crystal shards

I have pre hard mode items I can trade for them like bars and ect. Or armor that I have for them. Gt lightninvash
  5. Lightninvash

Xbox One Hard mode

does anyone have a hard mode game with the corruption that I can join to get some crystals to make a phasesaber and maybe a cobalt drill if you're willing
  6. Lightninvash

Xbox One Wall of flesh

i am going to attempt the wall of flesh again this morning . Can anyone help me on it? My gt is lightninvash.
  7. Lightninvash

Xbox One Want friends :)

Anyone on Xbox one wna play teraria with me just starting used to play on 360 but now have it for X1 and need some friends to play with. Trying to get to hard mode.... Don't remember how haha
Back
Top Bottom