Search results for query: *

• Users: robyn
  • Order by date
  1. R

Items Item Pipes, Hoppers and Item Filters plz.

i love how many unique items terraria has, however the long-term play-ability of the game is hindered by the amount of stuff that collects. a new wrench/wire analog that moves items. hoppers that puts drops into chests. white list/black list for chests. items specific or fuzzy items.
  2. R

Game Mechanics Post-Moonlord biomes.

perhaps you could make a space biome achieved after moon lord has been defeated. once that feat is done, a player could go up into space. have the screen invert and arrive at a new planet with new biomes. a new continent across the ocean. or even an ocean out in the ocean. perhaps big islands...
  3. R

Weapons & Equip Potion Bags

like the money trough but for potions and food. binds to the buff key and uses one of each potion inside to apply their buffs.
  4. R

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

left-clicking w/ wrench places wire of corresponding color right-clicking w/ wrench removes wire corresponding color
  5. R

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

inventory sort and search please. no wire required. :)
  6. R

Game Mechanics searchable inventory

with over 3000 items in the game it would be great if the inventory was searchable. in my mind i see a search bar for text that appears over or under my inventory. text entered would grey out objects that do not contain string in text box search would include all chests placed by players within...
Back
Top Bottom