Search results for query: *

1. T

D-town is it true that your armor is actual good for you and your wing? Does it still give you...

D-town is it true that your armor is actual good for you and your wing? Does it still give you the bad buffs???
  2. T

Me does the english like the boss of bossesyness

Me does the english like the boss of bossesyness
  3. T

New magic wizard boss with balls of fiery doom and death!!!! Will they add duke fisheron...

New magic wizard boss with balls of fiery doom and death!!!! Will they add duke fisheron, fishing and mounts to Xbox One and 360.
  4. T

Me no troll me need likes

Me no troll me need likes
  5. T

Reddit plz add a way to modifie armor and add a weapon that scatters needles in all decrections...

Reddit plz add a way to modifie armor and add a weapon that scatters needles in all decrections and causes bleeding
  6. T

#New wizard style

#New wizard style
  7. T

Console Xbox= Need OP Hardmode armor Please.

To find my gamertag go to my profile page plz like me:pumpking::cool:
  8. T

How about <redacted by staff> (plz don't remove Loki)
  9. T

Sure what you want best ranger best Mage best warrior
  10. T

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

This is a great but pot mimics should drop a weapon ar assasorie like mimicis
  11. T

Hi everbody I am doing a item give away on Xbox my gamer tag is SudsiestJam7919 the item is a...

Hi everbody I am doing a item give away on Xbox my gamer tag is SudsiestJam7919 the item is a Legendary Death Stickel
  12. T

And you will all so get one of all the other wings and a free 10000 stack of all 1000 defenece...

And you will all so get one of all the other wings and a free 10000 stack of all 1000 defenece turtle armor (you can reforge it) $$$
  13. T

Why

Why
  14. T

I need a blizzard staf on Xbox 360 I will trade 3stacks of crophilidight bars or <removed by...

I need a blizzard staf on Xbox 360 I will trade 3stacks of crophilidight bars or <removed by staff> my gamer ta is SudsietJam7919
  15. T

Hey you should make your own weapons like The Red Sword orReds Shotgun

Hey you should make your own weapons like The Red Sword orReds Shotgun
  16. T

Cent you should make developer weapons like Cenx's bow Cenx's minigunt Cenx's sword

Cent you should make developer weapons like Cenx's bow Cenx's minigunt Cenx's sword
  17. T

Any body have Xbox live gold? My gamer tag is SudsiestJam7919

Any body have Xbox live gold? My gamer tag is SudsiestJam7919
  18. T

Playing terraria

Playing terraria
Back
Top Bottom