Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what depresses me? Not being able to play Terraria 1.3. so in turn, I went to see a doctor about my "Can't Play Terraria" condition. And he said to me "Boy" (I'm black by the way), "You require an excessive treatment of Terraria 1.3."
    I said. "What? Really?!"
    "Yes young BOY, you need to march your way home, take a shower, then demand yourself a chance to play 1.3."
    It's obviously MLG Wizard standing atop his holy Doritos platform, giving all people an American salute. Who's with me? 'MURICA!
    Y'know, for some reason, I'm getting a huge surge of pride in the Terraria community. Makes me want to scream a battle cry that would likely not be accepted by my neighbors through the thin wall.
    ...hell, that is majestic
    New magic wizard boss with balls of fiery doom and death!!!! Will they add duke fisheron, fishing and mounts to Xbox One and 360.
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    WIzard boss? Probably not. I'd like if he defended himself. About Duke, you just don't have that update yet. PC is on 1.2.4.1. Console is on 1.2.2. Mobile is on 1.2.1.
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    #Blame505
    knighto14
    knighto14
    you all need profile pictures... besides thaaaat... "505 *insert whatever came after it*" controls the ports of the game
    YOU SHALL NOT PASS (wizard says as he comes out of orange portal)
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    (possible spoiler/troll that you will fall into, but i will not tell you as that will mess with time and possibly send earth- I told you too much.)
    knighto14
    knighto14
    so Gangalf is the wizard that's flipping us off
    Wizard seems to be immune to Portal references. Is it also immune to Half-Life 3 references?
    Redgit plz add something that makes terraria real live, plz thx im sure you can do this.

btw im joking

but if you can

plz
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    It's a voodoo doll, not a dakimakura.

though now that you mention it i wouldn't mind having one of those either
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Guess I indirectly managed to turn this from "awkward" to "full blown 'WTF?'"

Business, as usual.
    Kiyotu
    Kiyotu
    *COUGH*Suggestion Forums*COUGH*
    Hey, I get no sounds in Super Mario Bros X. Can you help?
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I don't think he's in charge to talk about an old game.
    are you sure you've checked the boxes before playing?
    knighto14
    knighto14
    plus that game got the entire company in trouble so i don't think any of them wanna have any thing to do with it
    Metoot
    Metoot
    sorry >_<
    Can you bring the current PC content onto Xbox 360 and PS3 when 1.3 for the pc comes out pls??
    Joost8910
    Joost8910
    How many times do people have to say this? RED. IS. NOT. IN. CHARGE. OF. CONSOLE!!!!
    @505Games is in charge of console and mobile versions.
    Ragnar The Terrarian
    Ragnar The Terrarian
    I know that now, I was informed not long after this was posted, as I stated on my previous comment, I am knew here, I do not know much about the developers and which bits they do/don't so pls stop giving me grief, I is already confuzzled
    Joost8910
    Joost8910
    Yeah sorry, it's just that I constantly see people asking the Re-logic team about console and mobile even though they're not in charge of it. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom