Search results for query: *

• Users: Gaelyte
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

PC Outdated line from the guide

There are two lines the guide says about the metorites that aren't valid anymore : As of 1.4, meteors don't appear once an orb is smashed, it's when an evil boss is slain, so these lines can be confusing for new players who rely on the Guide
  2. G

tModLoader Recursive Craft

Recursive Craft is a mod that aims to make craft easier by getting rid of all the intermediate recipes and handling them by itself, so you can finally create a bunch of campfires without having to calculate the amount of torches needed, keep all the wood you want as platforms without needing to...
  3. G

PC Jungle Mimic drops bugs

In the list of Jungle Mimic's drops, there's a line that is about RegisterToNPC(NPCID.BigMimicJungle, ItemDropRule.Common(ItemID.GelBalloon, 3, 69)); (the last line of the Jungle Mimics drops) This line causes an exception each time the Jungle Mimic tries to drop the Sparkle Slime Balloon as it...
  4. G

PC Game crash on non-journey godmode

I saw that on the last update there was this fix : As I often used it, I tried it again as it's a great way to test things on non-journey but... The game just now crashes when I load the character (The way I trigger this is by having a journey character on godmode then I use an inventory...
  5. G

Journey mode fixes

Due to the weird way of how journey mode difficulty is implemented, there are a lots of bugs linked to it : - Enemies don't drop more money on harder difficulties - For the worthy is broken - Halloween drops are rare/impossible to get on harder difficulties So I changed the way it was...
  6. G

PC Chat doesn't accept characters inputed with alt gr

I just noticed it today and it's a bit annoying as on the French keyboard (I don't know for the others), this combination is used to type a lot of characters, including "[" and "]" that are used to display ingame things, so the only way for now is either to copy/paste it or switch to english...
  7. G

Resolved Game crashes at launch

I can't say a lot more, it seems like the game is trying to find chroma support but my keyboard can't change of color
  8. G

PC Few bugs in Journey mode

There are some bugs in journey mode, I'm not sure theses I know where reported so I'll list them here and their cause : Money multiplier doesn't apply in expert This one is the simplest, coin value is set in NPC.ScaleStats_ApplyGameMode and varies depending of the EnemyMoneyDropMultiplier ...
  9. G

**REPORTED** Not the bees and for the worthy seeds don't work on TerrariaServer.exe

All is in the title, drunk world seed generate perfectly while the other two don't. I guess it's because theses two are defined in Terraria.GameContent.UI.States.UIWorldCreation.ProcessSeed, a method that may not be called during TerrariaServer world generation (while drunk world, defined in...
  10. G

tModLoader [1.4.1.2 TT2] Advanced world generation seeds

After watching the video series of Wand of Sparking about the randomized world, I wanted to make a seed that features it, and there it is ! This is a 1.4.1.2 Terraria Tweaker 2 plugin and a Tmodloader mod that allows to create a world with new seeds. Content The main focus of this world is...
  11. G

PC Wings prevent fall damages even when unequipped... Sometimes

I made a little discovery while doing some test, sometimes wings prevent fall damages even when unequipped. I did some tests with someone around this bug and here's what I saw : -To trigger this, you must ascend with wings, if you use other means (feet, mount), you'll die -Don't go in space : I...
  12. G

[Terraria Tweaker 2] Correction for Journey Mode debuffs

As you may know, Journey mode is easier than Expert or Master mode because of the debuff durations not being modified when changing the difficulty. So here's a little Terraria Tweaker 2 patch to solve this problem until 1.4.1 solve this.
  13. G

PC Inconsistency between evil bosses

I just noticed that EoW will follow you if you summon it in corruption then go in crimson but BoC will go away if you go in Corruption, so you can only fight both bosses at the same time if you are in crimson and you're also advantaged if you are in a crimson world over a corrupt one as you can...
  14. G

**REPORTED** Celestial Pillars themes are stuck with time frozen

I noticed that when you freeze the time, the celestial theme (the planets behind you, the thunder, the stars meteor or nothing if you are away from a pillar when freezing time except the color) doesn't change. So you can fight each pillar with the sun behind, fight a celestial tower with another...
  15. G

**REPORTED** Debuffs aren't longer on Journey Mode

This is rather simple, I tested to trigger a dart trap while being in Journey Mode and took 10 seconds of Poison in every difficulty instead of 25 in a Master World and 20 in an Expert World. I then went into lava and took the usual Classic Mode 7 seconds of On Fire !
  16. G

PC Synch problem of killing the WoF far away

Using the fact that we can now summon (so kill) the WoF without being here, I made a structure that kills the WoF in loop by killing the guide but, as I am testing this on a private multi server, I quickly noticed that the WoF minimap icon didn't despawn when it was killed, that it "ghost" can...
  17. G

Resolved Weird expending of pixels

While taking some screenshots to help to the terraria wiki, I noticed that even if most of the lines and columns of pixels were 2 pixels wide as expected, some were 3 pixels wide, about every 15 pixels, making a distortion and wasting the room for about 35 blocks in screen (and making the life...
  18. G

PC Potion of return recalls everyone in multiplayer

I play a lot in multiplayer with a friend when I noticed that every time I use the potion of return, my friend also teleports on spawn, and also moves in the same direction as me if I was moving when using the potion before going back to where they were before after 5 seconds or when they move...
  19. G

PC Old Ones Army's portal temporarily spawning next to the stand

I was doing some tests to do some builds when I noticed that if you actuate some blocs, it makes a weird effect after the first timer reaches 2 when activating the old ones army if you actuate some blocks within 5-10 blocks above the stand : If the actuated blocs are above, the animation of the...
  20. G

PC Time passing too quickly after computer sleep

Here's a second bug report for today : I play on laptop and pretty often to Terraria, in a creative world with normal speed, and sometimes I forget to stop Terraria before putting my computer in sleep, and when I play again few hours after, the game acts weirdly : the time goes about as fast as...
Back
Top Bottom