Search results for query: *

1. Zoroark

Oi ! Zoroark here.

Anyway. Thank you everyone for the kind words and stuff like that. Terraria just finished downloading and now I shall start a new world. See you guys later :D
  2. Zoroark

Oi ! Zoroark here.

I will remember that while I fight the ender durgon in Minecraft :^) /shot ...Monkeyou ? I need to learn how to do puns :( And yes, you are absolutely right. 'Sup. >_>
  3. Zoroark

Oi ! Zoroark here.

THANKS Don't worry, stalker-but-cool-guy. I still like you :^) (?) Thanks. At least we agree that Mantis is a stalker :3 ...why u so mean Better question, why do you use a Master Ball on a Zoroark ? Thanks (Repeating the same line when I thank someone for welcoming me)
  4. Zoroark

Oi ! Zoroark here.

I like how this guy already visited my profile even before I even did my introduction thread, lol. Hello, stalker-but-cool-guy :^) /shot Yep, do it. I got OR on the week that it got released and it turned to be my favorite game in the series. Thanks ! :D Your avatar is pretty cool right now...
  5. Zoroark

Oi ! Zoroark here.

Hello, people from Terraria forum ! My (nick)name is Zoroark, I'm brazilian and I play Terraria since version 1.1. I haven't played for a while (Since october ?), but after seeing the spoilers of Terraria 1.3 I want to start playing again. As you can see by my nickname, I'm a huge fan of...
Back
Top Bottom