Search results for query: *

• Users: PapaBear
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Floods of Honey and Lava

Not having much to do recently, I wondered if I could flood worlds with honey and lava. I dug out a project from last year where I flooded a couple of worlds with water using the technique in this thread started by @Neolexious. (I should mention kudos here also to @Stahn Aileron and his...
  2. P

Showcase [Showcase] Yet another teleporter trick -- Tele Shifting

I don't believe anybody has done this before so here I introduce what I call Tele Shifting. That is using some pulse, as from a timer, at one end of a line of teleporters to automatically shift from one teleporter to the next. Multiple pulses will shift over correspondingly more teleporters in...
  3. P

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

Edit 5/30/2020 * * * * * WARNING! * * * * * 1.4 changes to biomes have broken the fishing complex! There are some alterations that fix it presented later in this thread. The complex should, however still work for platforms on earlier versions of Terraria. Presented here is a...
  4. P

PC Using weapons with slimes

@DicemanX had a posting a while ago (one I can't find at the moment) that piqued my interest since he mentioned that there was a way to half-submerge the player in a slime trap while still being able to use weapons. I didn't see any other details on this so I did some experiments and found two...
Back
Top Bottom