Search results for query: *

• Users: BlueCorvid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BlueCorvid

Game Mechanics Minion Slot/Light Pet Overhaul Ideas

Many suggestions have been made for how to give the summoner class more love, but I feel like a main holdout is that these options could be used by other classes for an unbalancing amount of free damage. To this end, vanilla Terraria has opted to keep buffs to summoners to a handful of class...
  2. BlueCorvid

PC Is it possible to disable controller support?

Hello! I use a mix of mouse and navigation controller for most games, but Terraria's automatic controller detection is stopping me from setting the keys on the controller the way I want to. Is there any way to turn it off? The only "solution" I've found thus far is to have multiple controllers...
  3. BlueCorvid

WIP Little Village

This is still very much a work in progress, but someone wanted to see my tree, haha. I've always built big boxy castles or strongholds or whatever, so I wanted to try out making nicer-looking buildings. I'm having a lot of fun, and even better, I found a group of altars right under the town so...
  4. BlueCorvid

PC Why won't this tree grow?

At first I thought it was the fence but I removed it and it still won't grow? Am I just super unlucky or is there something wrong here?
Back
Top Bottom