Search results for query: *

• Users: Z00MM
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z00MM

Switch 1.4.4 hp display isn’t accessible

I’ve looked everywhere in the settings and can’t find the toggle to make it so you can always see the exact amount of heath you have. I’ve looked multiple times and can’t find it. Am I missing something? If someone can find lmk (a more detailed explanation on what I mean is the setting to make...
  2. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] Re-planted acorns by the axe of regrowth not showing up in multiplayer

When you cut down a tree with the axe of regrowth it plants the acorn and it is visible on my screen. (FYI, I’m the host of the game) my friend on the other hand can’t see the sapling once I cut the tree down. I’m assuming re joining the game fixes the issue but I have not tested it.
  3. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] Slime gun shooting effect is invisible.

Slime gun straight up doesn’t work. The shot of slime that is supposed to come out just doesn’t appear and seems to be invisible, as I aimed it at a wall and an effect happened off the wall as intended, the shot itself is nowhere to be found.
  4. Z00MM

Switch Flame Waker Boots And it’s upgrade not having the fire effect when walking (multiplayer only

When you play single player they work as intended, but when you load a world under multiplayer the effect is gone. Really unfortunate because the effect is really cool. Hope it gets fixed Update: this issue only effects the host of the game. When I’m a guest in a different world it works fine...
  5. Z00MM

Switch Game crashes when re selecting multiplayer.

When you leave a multiplayer world and shortly after, reselect multiplayer the game will crash. Had this happen once and I tested it to make sure it wasn’t a fluke and sure enough it crashed again. Hope this is helpful Update: this seems to only happen when another player is in the world with...
  6. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] Caged animal bug.

The sprite simply just glitches. Not much more to say, I’ve tried breaking and replacing them and it didn’t fix this. I’ve attached a picture
  7. Z00MM

**REPORTED** Game lags really badly when using Kaleidoscope whip against destroyer or large groups of enemies.

This was in Journey mode. Whenever you use the whip the fps goes to like 5. Then once the whips animation is done the lag stops this also happens against large groups of enemies (when I say large I mean like maybe 15-20) I tested eater of worlds to see if the same thing would happen and It...
  8. Z00MM

NPCs & Enemies Buff tax collector npc

give the tax collector the ability to hold more then like 10 gold. It needs a big and meaningful upgrade imo. He’s constantly one of they most useless npcs, especially in expert/master mode because coin drops are increased. Maybe make it so that he can hold more money the farther you progress...
  9. Z00MM

Biomes & Nature Custom option for title screen music

Nothing special. But being able to choose the title screen music would be nice
  10. Z00MM

Switch Items take far too long to pick up in multiplayer after doing old ones army

At first I thought this was just minor lag issues, but what happened to me yesterday was ridiculous. After completing tier 3 of the old ones army event I tried to pick up my medals at the crystal stand… stood there for a minute and it wouldn’t go into my inventory… I asked my 2 friends to leave...
  11. Z00MM

Switch Game Preforming issues

There are some things that can lag the game pretty bad, it’s by no means unplayable but it does hinder gameplay. Places that the lag happens can be anywhere. But these are the most common/worst areas: desert, underground mushroom biome, jungle and here and there along the surface. I don’t know...
  12. Z00MM

**REPORTED** Flame waker boots not making fire effect in multiplayer

The fire trail from the boots work in single player offline, but when you play in multiplayer they are completely invisible. I don’t know why this is but it’s a bug nonetheless
  13. Z00MM

Switch (Fixed) Princesses name is just “princess”? (Princess npc has no name)

Princess is just called “princess” and can’t have a name… not much more to say.
  14. Z00MM

Biomes & Nature Console title theme Easter egg.

There’s a small Easter egg where you can move the sun/moon around on the title screen and it would play the og title theme. Why not have a different Easter egg for the console title theme? and yes I’m aware that you can get this theme to play by gening a drunk world but there needs to be an...
  15. Z00MM

Biomes & Nature Dark green solution (jungle solution)

One of the most common complaints in the game is the jungle getting destroyed by the corruption/crimson. I think a decent fix for this is to add a jungle type solution to the game. Not too sure how hard that would be to code. But I thought I’d suggest it
  16. Z00MM

Switch Mech boss spawn messages appear twice (online multiplayer)

This is pretty self explanatory but I’ll write about it anyways. (Master mode, drunk world, 3 players) (I don’t think this bug is present in offline play. Only online I’m pretty sure.) Whenever the mech bosses try to spawn on there own, there spawn message shows up twice Example: “The air is...
  17. Z00MM

Switch Cracked dungeon bricks only disappearing on 1 players screen (online multiplayer)

So, in my most recent play though, I’m playing with 2 friends. I ended up going to the dungeon first and when my friends came with me another time, oohhh boy things were odd. The cracked dungeon bricks that I destroyed on my first visit were still gone for me, but we’re not for my friends. So it...
  18. Z00MM

Switch Guests in multiplayer randomly freezing and being forced to reset the game. The character then gets rolled back

This is a pretty serious one. It doesn’t happen too often but when it does it really sucks. There doesn’t seem to be anything that causes this freezing, it just happens randomly. If you need details on what I mean by “rolled back” it basically means that your character gets sent back in time...
  19. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [ALL] Rain song not playing when other people play it in multiplayer

Minor audio glitch. When in multiplayer and a guest player uses this instrument the host can’t hear it. If the host uses the Rain song though, the Guests can hear it. Hope that explanation helps you guys track down the issues
  20. Z00MM

Switch Trees growing on other players screens in online multiplayer but not on mine

(I’m the host) In multiplayer sometimes trees will grow on my friends screens and not on mine. If they cut the tree they get nothing. Once it grows on my screen however it works normally
Back
Top Bottom